Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sligo is brillant

Options
  • 01-09-2013 2:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭

was driving on the road between ballymote and boyle ,passed a van with a donkey tied to the back door the driver was walking it ,i have never laughted so much in my life:P

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭Kettleson

Are you sure you were in Sligo? We normally give the donkeys a lift round these parts.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭jimbev

brilliant :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,535 ✭✭✭johnire

That is sooo funny....thanks!!!!!!

Kettleson wrote: »
    Are you sure you were in Sligo? We normally give the donkeys a lift round these parts.

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭Vlove

Saw a photo on twitter of a dog in a baby pushchair on grafton st. Hilarious

• Registered Users Posts: 43,894 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Vlove wrote: »
    Saw a photo on twitter of a dog in a baby pushchair on grafton st. Hilarious
    Saw something similar in Malta.. but here?! Jaaayysus!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭Kettleson

I kid you not, I expect you're going to be seeing a few of the dog prams around town in the coming months. Toy dog breeds, especially T-Cup x-breeds are becoming a lot popular and for practical reasons, size, stamina, safety etc, dog prams are close to necessary, otherwise a dog carry/handbag would be required.

(They are easily trod on and can't go the distance).

Pop into the new Pet Discount store and you'll see them on sale. in the meantime. keep your cameras at the ready. :D

Advertisement