Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GAA Perth

Options
  • 01-09-2013 10:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

Where's the best place to watch the football and hurling finals in Perth

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭dodgylegs

Rosie's is good, because you can see the screens from everywhere. Make sure you are in before 10.30 as they will lock the door.

The shed is busy, good atmosphere, but you cant really see the screen.

Best place to ask this question would be on Irish around Perth Facebook page.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭dodgylegs

Irish club in Subiaco is supposed to be a good spot as well. I haven't watched a match there but a few of my friends went there for a few hurling matches & said it was good. Probably a bit quieter than than Rosies or the Shed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭Mackman

I would go to the Irish Club myself. Quieter than the main pubs, better chance if a seat. Only thing is if there's a big crowd, might be members only

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Scrappylad

Mackman wrote: »
    I would go to the Irish Club myself. Quieter than the main pubs, better chance if a seat. Only thing is if there's a big crowd, might be members only

Will the Irish club definitely be open at that time on Sundays?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭Mackman

Scrappylad wrote: »
    Will the Irish club definitely be open at that time on Sundays?

I went to the all Ireland final there a few years ago. There were open till 12 I think.

Give them a call and ask.

http://www.irishclubofwa.com.au/

• Advertisement
Advertisement