Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin v Kerry

• 01-09-2013 11:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭

So, thinking of going to watch this game, is there anywhere that have anything on for kids while the game is on? Like a bouncy castle or something. Not bothered with beers so it doesn't need to be a pub but just looking for a bit of atmosphere!

Sometimes hotels put on something in a function room, anything like that happening today?

*** also any dubs goin to any pub in particular? Last time these 2 played I was surrounded by Kerry folk!!****

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭tommy249

eoin95 wrote: »
    So, thinking of going to watch this game, is there anywhere that have anything on for kids while the game is on? Like a bouncy castle or something. Not bothered with beers so it doesn't need to be a pub but just looking for a bit of atmosphere!

Sometimes hotels put on something in a function room, anything like that happening today?

*** also any dubs goin to any pub in particular? Last time these 2 played I was surrounded by Kerry folk!!****

The Harvest fair is on out in UL today. The will probably have the game on in the sports bar beside the arena. There are lots of activities including bouncy castles in the bowl pitch beside the bar. Not sure what time it goes on to though

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭tommy249

eoin95 wrote: »

https://twitter.com/davidmahedy/status/374109123719098368

Advertisement