Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA 4 (PS3) = Hack Theft Auto

• 01-09-2013 1:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭

I've been playing GTA4 a lot recently, and i've noticed that almost every lobby I join in "Free Mode" there is at least one hacker. People spawn vehicals that are not even in the game (Pink police car, orange helicopter, a TUG in the middle of the airport etc). Structures such as ramps and silos are spawned in the middle of nowhere where they are not meant to be. Some people have increased aim (the pistol shoots the same distance as the M4). Today I saw a guy riding an invisible motorbike with a rocket lanucher equiped and he was shooting the thing like a minigun, luckily he got kicked. I remember playing the game a year ago and there was no hacks like this. I wonder why have they appeared all the sudden, is there an exploit found on the PS3 or something?

It's krazy.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Can you take them off them?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Today I saw a guy riding an invisible motorbike with a rocket lanucher equiped and he was shooting the thing like a minigun, luckily he got kicked.

This guy should have been hailed as a hero...

• Registered Users Posts: 45 LC 2015

You'll need a ps3 with cfw and a modded game, not worth the hassle tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭DublinArnie

dave1982 wrote: »
    Can you take them off them?
    I took care of them, but when you're having a car chase and then the guy you're chasing makes your car automatically explode ... it's not fun.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 215 ✭✭Walshey96

Its the same on Xbox. Its great when you get on the good side of the modder unlimited free cars :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭guttenberg

Walshey96 wrote: »
    Its the same on Xbox. Its great when you get on the good side of the modder unlimited free cars :D

To actually implement modded cars(or any mods) into the game, is it relatively straightforward or do you have to go screwing with complex coding?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,005 ✭✭✭circadian

I assume it's pretty easy on the Xbox since almost every free mode has someone eventually crashing the whole game.

I think it's a modified save file on a usb key.

Advertisement