Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VHS Video - DVD

• 01-09-2013 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭

Hi everyone as in the title im looking for somewhere in Limerick that will transfer old vhs videos onto a dvd for me?

Ive done google search only finding places in dublin and videos showing me how to do it myself, hoping there is a place in limerick that will do it.

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 858 ✭✭✭manna452121

Ask the lads in FSV at the top of William st next to Gleeson Sports. http://www.fsvltd.ie/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,278 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Yep, talk to Tony or Sean in FSV up next to Gleason's on William Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭iora_rua

bazz26 wrote: »
    Yep, talk to Tony or Sean in FSV up next to Gleason's on William Street.

Absolutely +1 on that. Very helpful guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭CrazyChick18

Perfect never taught of them have been in there before actually would agree they are very helpful.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 983 ✭✭✭daveob007

I do them myself at a tenner a tape,just part time from home,discounts for large orders, just the basic copy no frills but good quality. pm if interested

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

Defo ask for Tony Galvin in there top man for doing transfers.

Advertisement