Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Westworld (HBO/Sky Atlantic) [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,403 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

That was great :pac: :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Shall we drink to the lady with the white shoes?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Speaking of spoilers, the amount of promo videos showing on Sky is surely over-stocking.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Parkman77

SKY always milk it with the excessive advertising.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,391 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Sky always want people signing up to their services, suppose they have to recoup that outlay to buy all of HBOs output somehow...

• Advertisement

It's mad to think I haven't paid a penny for all these TV shows I've enjoyed over the past decade. A universal service like spotify can't come quick enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

This seems to go to a whole another level. I get wanting to hype a much anticipated product, but the number of different promotional videos/ trailers for s2 is insane.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,048 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I watched that recap posted earlier. Think I'll stay off this thread once it starts airing and see how it plays out myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

I've avoided as many as trailers as possible, especially on Sky.

I'm hoping in relatively blind but I'll catch up on season 1 this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Can’t wait for this tomorrow!

• Advertisement

And we're back

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭EPAndlee

Watched it very early this morning before work and still trying to figure out what exactly happened in the episode

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

EPAndlee wrote: »
    Watched it very early this morning before work and still trying to figure out what exactly happened in the episode

oh great :mad: If anything I'd hope the new season would be more straight forward and not overtly complicated/confusing. Felt the first season was a mess due to the 2 time periods being "subtly" used. Might sit this out and see how it goes down.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,611 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

What is the spoiler policy in this thread? Do we need a WW Season 2 thread?

Just asking for it to be restated here!

• Registered Users Posts: 55,511 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Spoiler tags until it airs tonight on Sky Atlantic, then you can discuss the most recent episodes without spoiler tags.

Future stuff, theories etc. should use qualified spoilers, e.g.:

I think this will happen in episode 2:
    robots will go nuts

oh great :mad: If anything I'd hope the new season would be more straight forward and not overtly complicated/confusing. Felt the first season was a mess due to the 2 time periods being "subtly" used. Might sit this out and see how it goes down.

I enjoyed it as a whole but there was some signs that the purposefully obtuse story telling is back when
    the manager lady refuses to tell Bernard anything about what that room was for

I enjoyed it as a whole but there was some signs that the purposefully obtuse story telling is back when
    the manager lady refuses to tell Bernard anything about what that room was for

Yep, trying to be too smart for its own good. Read a few reviews of episode 1 and just felt myself going "fvck this sh!t again"

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭unplayable

no idea whats going on but its must watch tv

• Registered Users Posts: 18,127 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Gonna download it as it will take multiple watches missed the first five minutes live last night and I was lost immediately :o tried to watch it again this morning but was wrecked from staying up to watch it live. Damn HBO it is must see ASAP tv

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

I didn't find it that confusing, my wife did miss the fact that there
    are two timelines - directly after the shootout and 2 weeks later. That was explained if you pay attention tho

Who was floating in the water at the end? Could not make out the face

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

FYI - Sky Atlantic are showing it at the same time as HBO so you can record it at 2am

• Registered Users Posts: 29,048 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Episode 1
    So they were recording the guests and saving the info? So like cookies and now wherever they go they will see stuff related to what they were doing?

As for a theory
    Bernard joined the hosts in the water and that's how he ended up where he was found?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭EPAndlee

mloc123 wrote: »
    I didn't find it that confusing, my wife did miss the fact that there
    are two timelines - directly after the shootout and 2 weeks later. That was explained if you pay attention tho

Who was floating in the water at the end? Could not make out the face

I thought it was Teddy? I'm sure I spotted Ford aswell but no Dolores
    Is Bernard working with Dolores to execute her plan but not remembering fully because of the motor functions failing. I assumed it was him that expanded the world

I thought it was Teddy? I'm sure I spotted Ford aswell but no Dolores
    Is Bernard working with Dolores to execute her plan but not remembering fully because of the motor functions failing. I assumed it was him that expanded the world

Yeah that it was
    teddy

• Registered Users Posts: 5,674 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Enjoyable enough but was expecting a bit more info tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 12,423 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

never realised Floki was so tall

• Registered Users Posts: 12,703 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

Show is more boring than The Snoring Dead...and that's saying a lot

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

I really enjoyed that, look forward to reading the theories as the season progresses.

Ally Dick wrote: »
    Show is more boring than The Snoring Dead...and that's saying a lot

So much talking in tongues and riddles about nothing. Didn’t find it confusing, just found it sh!te.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

So much talking in tongues and riddles about nothing. Didn’t find it confusing, just found it sh!te.

Well stop watching it then. You moaned about the first season and now you are back again. i dont watch the walking dead or Homeland because i think they are they are crap but i dont go into the threads about them and moan.

Advertisement