Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aga-t2 loads of problems

Options
  • 01-09-2013 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭

Hi all

So have had my rba a month now

3 mesh wicks and coils later I still cannot get it right

I am getting that awful metallic taste constantly and the ohms are not staying still

The last wick and coil was going from 1.7 to 3.2 as it liked. I have tried connections between the coil and mesh and all seemed ok, made sure screws were all tight and a good connection. Mesh was all oxidised as much as I could

I just don't know what the problem is and I have wasted a lot of juice on this.

The hope of a good genesis atty set up is now wrecking my brains because I cannot get it right even though I have followed every step available

Any one have the same problems? Awful annoying

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭unblvlblkult

Can you post a picture of it. Might help in diagnosis

• Registered Users Posts: 3 purpose maker

The Aga-t2 can be tricky enough to get set up with hot spots being the main problem. Patience is the key. Just keep pulsing and gently edging the coils until they glow evenlly. It's imperitive that they all glow evenely at the voltage that you will be vaping it at. Start low and slowly move up the voltages as the coils start to glow more evenly Practive makes perfect as it takes quite a few attempts to get a feel for it.

Alternatively, get an RSST, which are far, far easier to set up.

Advertisement