Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home Economics Notes

• 01-09-2013 4:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21

Hey
    I'm doing the leaving cert home ec course and I was wondering if anyone had really good notes on any of the following topics:
    Food processing
    Food packaging + labelling
    Microbiology
    Food spoilage and food poisoning
    Preservation
    Irish diet and food industry
    Food legislation
    Food hygiene, safety and HACCP

If you have anything that could aid revision on these topics or anyother topics please pm me and i can give u my email address thanks :)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,238 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Why not make your own?
    Seriously, you'll learn much more from making your own than you will from taking anyone else's notes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21 dob1234

spurious wrote: »
    Why not make your own?
    Seriously, you'll learn much more from making your own than you will from taking anyone else's notes.

I would but i dont know where to start, i dont have any A1 answers or know what headings i have to learn jno

Advertisement