Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FS: Altura Arran pannier

Options
  • 01-09-2013 4:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭

1 large Altura rear pannier. Rixen & Kaul fittings. Large inner compartment with an inner sleeve. 3 outer compartments. Reflective outer cover. Never used on the bike, it's been sitting in the shed for a while. €30.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭tawfeeredux

Also have a pair of Dawes panniers, include flourescent orange rain covers. €10.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Seaswimmer

Also have a pair of Dawes panniers, include flourescent orange rain covers. €10.

My father is coming up tonight to look at a pannier on my daughters bike similiar to the single one you listed in the other post but if he still wants a pair then the Dawes look perfect.

What size are they roughly. Its hard to get an idea of scale from the picture..

I think we can do a deal..

i will get back to you..

My father is coming up tonight to look at a pannier similiar to the single one you listed above but if he still wants a pair then the Dawes look perfect.

What size are they as a matter of intetrest. Its hard to get an idea of scale from the picture. also do they have hooks to go over the rack..

I will get back to you tomorrow but i think they should be fine..

duplicate posts above.. mods feel free to tidy up..

offer asking...

• Advertisement

PM sent

Dawes panniers sold, Altura pannier still for sale.

Price drop to €25.

9913485563_c1954798b9.jpg
    9913485113_4c4758dc18.jpg
    9913345656_5d301e0db2.jpg

Advertisement