Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy a gaming pc

Options
  • 01-09-2013 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

I have recently decided to buy a new gaming PC and the last couple of days i have been searching the internet for advice on where to buy 1 but with little luck because everywhere i go the consensus is i shudnt i shud build my own,
    i would love to be able to do this but unfortunatly i dont have the knowledge or the time to put into learning how so im hoping maybe someone here has some advice on where to buy a prebuilt gaming pc and some ideas on what pc to buy

I have a budget of around 1000 euros and im just looking for the tower as i have a decent keyboard and mouse and wud prefer to use my hdtv than a monitor, i also have an astro a40 headset and would like the pc to be capable of getting the most out of those

im situated in meath but wud be ok with buying online or traveling to buy 1

any advice anyone can give me would be really apprecited as the laptop i bought 3 years ago for 1000 euro has been a big regret and i dont want to waste my money again

Comments

Advertisement