Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wishy Washy text in Pdf Documents

Options
  • 01-09-2013 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭

Any fix for this lads, win 7

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,452 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

You may need to install fonts, did you get any message when opening the file?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,835 ✭✭✭Torqay

Does this happen with all PDFs? Which software (e.g. Adobe Reader)?

Open a PDF with the portable Version of Sumatra PDF and see if the problem persists.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

Torqay wrote: »
    Does this happen with all PDFs? Which software (e.g. Adobe Reader)?

Open a PDF with the portable Version of Sumatra PDF and see if the problem persists.

Adobe Reader,

Wishywashytext1_zps3d761dd1.png

I opened some pdf's on file and they were grand, just when on the internet lately they looked a bit off..

oooops I think its my own fault, just when rushing around sometimes I forget that its just a magnification problem, I am used to it opening up in top quality:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

I was going to suggest that it might be a zoom issue. So sorry for this but... Bahahahaha. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 21,466 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Bear in mind that some so-called PDF's are merely scanned raster images enclosed in a PDF wrapper, so won't appear as sharp when zoomed in closely as a 'proper' PDF will.

• Advertisement
Advertisement