Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hells Angels

• 01-09-2013 11:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

I was visiting a bar in Dublin this weekend, it was recommended in this forum when I asked about biker bars, and seen lots of Hell Angels there on Friday night. Seemed like they came from all over Europe.

Was there something on this weekend?, I thought it was better to mind my own business and not ask them or the staff.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

I was visiting a bar in Dublin this weekend, it was recommended in this forum when I asked about biker bars, and seen lots of Hell Angels there on Friday night. Seemed like they came from all over Europe.

Was there something on this weekend?, I thought it was better to mind my own business and not ask them or the staff.

Its those bad ass "Laffiing Devils" new Irish chapter.....they are going to take over the world and run us all out of town,so they are...:pac::pac::D

Dont mess with these bad boys I tells ya....:pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Kyle Maynard

^^What?.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

paddy147 wrote: »
    Dont mess with these bad boys I tells ya....:pac::pac:

He means....If you annoy them they'll get their lawyer brother on to you or worse...get their bank manager bro' to mess up your account details............:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

He means....If you annoy them they'll get their lawyer brother on to you or worse...get their bank manager bro' to mess up your account details............:P

I diss'd them in front of their mothers and ended up being brought down an alley. Luckily I was let off with a stern talking to :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

^^What?.

Paddy's failed attempt at satire.

What you seen out and about town was the real deal, no messing or f*ck arse around.

The Laffing Devils is a made up Discovery Channel show.

• Advertisement

^^What?.

^^^^^^
    What
    ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭MonstaMash

Off subject re., 81, but The Discovery Channel is airing a 4 part show called 'Warlocks Rising' about a genuine 1% club...

I have to say, I find it unbelievable that a mother chapter would OK this...just my 2 cents :confused::confused::confused:

If its anything like The Laffing Devils I'll find you MonstaMash!

They seem legit.

If its anything like The Laffing Devils I'll find you MonstaMash!

They seem legit.

Bona fide 1% MC OK, that's why I can't understand them putting themselves in the spotlight for a TV show, can't be just for dead presidents ($'s)?!

The Laffing Devils is a made up Discovery Channel show.

:eek:........You mean not a real show..........Next youll be tellin us that American chopper, Fast and Loud etc. are made up too....................:P

• Advertisement

:eek:........You mean not a real show..........Next youll be tellin us that American chopper, Fast and Loud etc. are made up too....................:P

Nooooo not Fast and Loud !!! They're reall , please tell me they're reall !!!

Nooooo not Fast and Loud !!! They're reall , please tell me they're reall !!!

MonstaMash wrote: »
    Bona fide 1% MC OK, that's why I can't understand them putting themselves in the spotlight for a TV show, can't be just for dead presidents ($'s)?!

I mean the show seems legit.. Probably just moving away from their outlaw past.

As for the Laffing Devils, lol.. I'm guessing the was the Discovery Channel cashing in on the popularity of the Sons of Anarchy ~ and falling flat on their face :D

Can you believe it!.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

I was flying back home on Sunday and there were 4 Hells Angels in Starbucks having coffee beside me. On my flight there were two Outlaws (from one of the Irish chapters) in the row behind me. One of them was talking on his phone telling someone else that him and his mate had had a stare down in the airport bar with the HA's and the Angels left. Apparently the HAs were on the way to Norway...according to this Outlaw anyway.

Whatever you think about 1%ers you have to admire that they have codes and stick to them...even if they aren't codes I'd aspire to tbh. The Outlaws had their G.F.O.D (God Forgives, Outlaws Don't), and O.F.F.O (Outlaws Forever, Forever Outlaws) badges as well as their full patches. I didn't see any A.D.I.O.S badges though like you would see in the States on Outlaw jackets.

Interestingly, apparently the Outlaws are responsible for the third largest bombing in the US after WTC bomb in the 90s and the Oklahoma City bomb. Themselves and the HAs have had quite a few battles over time. They all live in another world and not one I'd want to be a part of.

A fair few Harleys and long raked chopper bikes going up and down each side of the M50 this morning and early this afternoon.

Was there another get together or are they all just out on a ride to enjoy the weather??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,784 ✭✭✭✭galwaytt

sorry, but I just had to............ :) (or should that be :cool: ? )

Ode To The Motorist

“And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, generates funds to the exchequer. You don't want to acknowledge that as truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at the Green Party, you want me on that road, you need me on that road. We use words like freedom, enjoyment, sport and community. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent instilling those values in our families and loved ones. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the tax revenue and the very freedom to spend it that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a bus pass and get the ********* ********* off the road” 

galwaytt wrote: »
    sorry, but I just had to............ :) (or should that be :cool: ? )

HaHa..good one.:)

Im surprized that no one has posted the "South Park" clips yet...:pac::pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,180 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

HaHa..good one.:)

Im surprized that no one has posted the "South Park" clips yet...:pac::pac:

Coming up!!

A fair few Harleys and long raked chopper bikes going up and down each side of the M50 this morning and early this afternoon.

Was there another get together or are they all just out on a ride to enjoy the weather??
    An Irish MC was laying one of their brothers to rest at Harolds X crematorium today.

• Advertisement

An Irish MC was laying one of their brothers to rest at Harolds X crematorium today.

That would explain the amount of bikes I saw on the M50 then.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭Peanut2011

Ah that explains it, passed about 10-15 of them queuing up in traffic and came up against 25-30 later on who were set on creating their own rules. They were heading towards Spawell!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,306 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

r3nu4l wrote: »
    I was flying back home on Sunday and there were 4 Hells Angels in Starbucks having coffee beside me. On my flight there were two Outlaws (from one of the Irish chapters) in the row behind me. One of them was talking on his phone telling someone else that him and his mate had had a stare down in the airport bar with the HA's and the Angels left. Apparently the HAs were on the way to Norway...according to this Outlaw anyway.

Whatever you think about 1%ers you have to admire that they have codes and stick to them...even if they aren't codes I'd aspire to tbh. The Outlaws had their G.F.O.D (God Forgives, Outlaws Don't), and O.F.F.O (Outlaws Forever, Forever Outlaws) badges as well as their full patches. I didn't see any A.D.I.O.S badges though like you would see in the States on Outlaw jackets.

Interestingly, apparently the Outlaws are responsible for the third largest bombing in the US after WTC bomb in the 90s and the Oklahoma City bomb. Themselves and the HAs have had quite a few battles over time. They all live in another world and not one I'd want to be a part of.

You should have went up to them and called them a bunch of fags :pac:

Jesus ......by passed this crowd today.some rough looking types in there............:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

Whats the story with the HA in Ireland? Have they become The Alliance?

Was in a pub in Amsterdam a few months ago that was owned by the HA and got talking to the owner. He explained they were no longer HA but were now members of The Alliance. All his tattoos were blacked over. He didnt elaborate, and I didnt ask!!

RIP Shades 1%

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,784 ✭✭✭✭galwaytt

Jesus ......by passed this crowd today.some rough looking types in there............:p

Lol. ... those Suzuki GT500 and Guzzi Centauro owners are a tough crowd alright. ..

Ode To The Motorist

“And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, generates funds to the exchequer. You don't want to acknowledge that as truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at the Green Party, you want me on that road, you need me on that road. We use words like freedom, enjoyment, sport and community. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent instilling those values in our families and loved ones. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the tax revenue and the very freedom to spend it that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a bus pass and get the ********* ********* off the road” 

galwaytt wrote: »
    Lol. ... those Suzuki GT500 and Guzzi Centauro owners are a tough crowd alright. ..

It was the JB MCC........all posing and talkin bollo*.............Oh thats the HA.............:D

Advertisement