Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eFibre & Direct Debit?

Options
  • 02-09-2013 12:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    My area just went live I think and I'm just about to order online but im just wondering if I have to pay by direct debit now or can I just pay normally?
    Cheers for any advice!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Hi,
    My area just went live I think and I'm just about to order online but im just wondering if I have to pay by direct debit now or can I just pay normally?
    Cheers for any advice!

Hi Irishmaster,

New customers to Fibre have to set up direct debits I'm afraid, it's a standard procedure for all customers.

Thanks

Tracey

• Registered Users Posts: 32 itoro

Related to this - Is your account debited straight away when you order or would it be at the end of the month?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Hi itoro
    the direct debit will be taken 14 days after your billing date. This date does vary according to billing date for your area. But generally you are looking at between 2 to 5 weeks.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭Irishmaster

Hi,
    Cheers for any advice!

Hi Irishmaster,

New customers to Fibre have to set up direct debits I'm afraid, it's a standard procedure for all customers.

Thanks

Tracey
    Hi Tracey,
    Im already an Eircom broadband customer but can I order through the eircom website or do I have to phone that 1800 number. Cant seem to
    get through to someone the past few days. Or can a rep order for me and ill pass my details on?
    Cheers again!

Hi,
    Cheers for any advice!

Hi Irishmaster,

Thanks

Tracey
    Hi Tracey,
    Im already an Eircom broadband customer but can I order through the eircom website or do I have to phone that 1800 number. Cant seem to
    get through to someone the past few days. Or can a rep order for me and ill pass my details on?
    Cheers again!

Hi Irishmaster,

You can order online if you wish, that's no problem at all.
    Unfortunately we don't process Fibre orders from this channel here.

Thanks

Tracey

• Advertisement

Hi Tracey,
    I ordered yesterday online and I just received the order confirmation(376767). I ordered the efibre unlimited bundle 50month but the confirmation says that I ordered the efibre advanced 45month. Is this an error? Will I be charged like a new customer again and have to pay the extra charges the first few months etc? Or will the bills continue as usual 50 a month? It also says contract length as 18 months. Is that correct as we've been with eircom broadband for some time now?

Hi Tracey,
    I ordered yesterday online and I just received the order confirmation(376767). I ordered the efibre unlimited bundle 50month but the confirmation says that I ordered the efibre advanced 45month. Is this an error? Will I be charged like a new customer again and have to pay the extra charges the first few months etc? Or will the bills continue as usual 50 a month? It also says contract length as 18 months. Is that correct as we've been with eircom broadband for some time now?

[font=Times New Roman", "serif]Hi Irishmaster,[/font]

[font=Times New Roman", "serif] [/font]

[font=Times New Roman", "serif]I can confirm your order is in place and the package is €45 for the first six months and €50 thereafter. This is on a promotional basis for customers at the moment. The contract is a new 18 month contract for Fibre, the old contract will become null and void once the Fibre has been installed.[/font]

[font=Times New Roman", "serif]Thanks[/font]

[font=Times New Roman", "serif]Tracey[/font]

Thx!

Can a rep tell me when the installation date is as the date was left blank in the confirmation and I haven't received a call/text yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Can a rep tell me when the installation date is as the date was left blank in the confirmation and I haven't received a call/text yet?

Hi Irishmaster,

I checked the efibre order REF 376767

I can confirm that the order status is set up as a pre-order as the area is not fully complete or ready for installation as yet.

I have been advised it may be best to call the efibre team on 1800 661 622 to check in more detail.

Let us know how it goes.

Mark

• Advertisement

Can one of the reps help me on this order as I keep ringing up eircom and keep getting played with! I have rang that number 1800 661 622 and then I have been given the number 1800 503 303. I keep ringing this number and then they put me through to some other number that ring outs and no one answers. I was asked that I ring them back today the 25th so that my previous order be cancelled so I can order again. I ring them again today no one answers, so after another few calls I get through to some woman who ask I ring another number 01 7011639. So which one is it??? I feel im getting messed around with. Can any rep help me out on my efibre order??? Thx for any help!

Can one of the reps help me on this order as I keep ringing up eircom and keep getting played with! I have rang that number 1800 661 622 and then I have been given the number 1800 503 303. I keep ringing this number and then they put me through to some other number that ring outs and no one answers. I was asked that I ring them back today the 25th so that my previous order be cancelled so I can order again. I ring them again today no one answers, so after another few calls I get through to some woman who ask I ring another number 01 7011639. So which one is it??? I feel im getting messed around with. Can any rep help me out on my efibre order??? Thx for any help!
    Hi Irishmaster

I checked the order and with the efibre back room team and they were able to amend the appointment order this morning. As far as they confirmed to me an appointment has been set for the 04/10/13

Did you call them this morning.

Mark

No didn't get a chance to today, I will tomorrow. Thx for that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

No didn't get a chance to today, I will tomorrow. Thx for that!

No worries Irishmaster

Al

No worries Irishmaster

Al

Just received a text and it seems that's the date! Thx Alan.

No worries Irishmaster

Al

That's great,

Thanks

Al

No worries Irishmaster

Al

That's great,

Thanks

Al
    Hi Al,
    I just received efibre the other day and I checked my usage online. It says that I have a 30gb download limit even though I ordered the efibre unlimited bundle. Can you help me look into this? Thx for the help!

No worries Irishmaster

Al

That's great,

Thanks

Al
    Hi Al,
    I just received efibre the other day and I checked my usage online. It says that I have a 30gb download limit even though I ordered the efibre unlimited bundle. Can you help me look into this? Thx for the help!

Hi IrishMaster

I checked the efibre order 376767

The package on the account is the efibre Advanced 30GB usage allowance

https://secure.eircom.net/fibre/viewDetails/bundle/bu_22

If you want to call efibre sales on 1800 503 303 (option 1 - Quote order No: 376767)  they can go through the order in detail with you.

* Please note promotional prices on the link may not be available. It is to show the efibre packages available.

Thanks, Mark

No worries Irishmaster

Al

That's great,

Thanks

Al
    Hi Al,

Hi IrishMaster

If you want to call efibre sales on 1800 503 303 (option 1 - Quote order No: 376767) they can go through the order in detail with you.

* Please note promotional prices on the link may not be available. It is to show the efibre packages available.

Thanks, Mark
    Hi Mark,
    It ok rang earlier and its a mistake. I should be on the unlimited bundle as that's what I was on before. Told me I have to ring back in a few days as my order is pending still for some reason even though I have it already. I ordered efibre unlimited 50 a month(https://secure.eircom.net/fibre/viewDetails/bundle/bu_23).

No worries Irishmaster

Al

That's great,

Thanks

Al
    Hi Al,

Hi IrishMaster

If you want to call efibre sales on 1800 503 303 (option 1 - Quote order No: 376767)  they can go through the order in detail with you.

Thanks, Mark
    Hi Mark,
    It ok rang earlier and its a mistake. I should be on the unlimited bundle as that's what I was on before. Told me I have to ring back in a few days as my order is pending still for some reason even though I have it already. I ordered efibre unlimited 50 a month(https://secure.eircom.net/fibre/viewDetails/bundle/bu_23).
    Thanks for letting us know Irishmaster

Al

• Advertisement

Last Tuesday I rang in to change my download limit to unlimited. The girl told me she had changed it and it would take affect the next day. This hasn't happened yet from what I see in my account usage. What's worse is that my download and upload seems to have gone from 70mb and 20mb down to 40 and 10. Speed seems to have changed right after the call with the rep. Have tried resetting the router to see if it would sync back up with no luck. Also I can't seem to add my account details to my Eircom page. Can anyone help me on this. Seems like I'm getting no where with customer support.

Last Tuesday I rang in to change my download limit to unlimited. The girl told me she had changed it and it would take affect the next day. This hasn't happened yet from what I see in my account usage. What's worse is that my download and upload seems to have gone from 70mb and 20mb down to 40 and 10. Speed seems to have changed right after the call with the rep. Have tried resetting the router to see if it would sync back up with no luck.  Also I can't seem to add my account details to my Eircom page. Can anyone help me on this. Seems like I'm getting no where with customer support.

Hi Irishmaster,

I'm sorry to hear this.

I have looked into this for you, conducted several tests and I'm afraid there is no indication as to what may be causing you the issue in speed drop. The best channel to contact is our eFibre support team on 1890 260 260 (option 0) They'll be able to troubleshoot with you to identify the issue and hopefully resolve it.

Thanks

Tracey  

Advertisement