Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to get a bag in Dublin for back to college

Options
  • 02-09-2013 1:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭

Need to get a new bag as the previous one wasn't well suited to holding my books. Can anyone suggest a place in Dublin that sells bags at decent prices?

Is Jansport the way to go or are there any other suitable brands?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Dores

In tesco they have special offer for messenger bag or back pack.
    They are very good quality and good price when you spend over 50 for your grocery.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

How much stuff are you talking about? I got this guy for 35 quid in a groupon deal a year and a half ago, and it's served me very well. Space for a laptop, a fold up coat, a refill pad and a few books, and the weight is distributed well. Still in grand nick despite near daily use for that time.

Dunno where in Dublin one would buy a backpack, but personally I'd shop online for something like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭matTNT

I got a decent one from Debenhams in Blackrock today for 30 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Thanks, I got one in Champion in the end, hopefully will do the job for the year.

Advertisement