Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bridgeless 510 Atomizer LR

Options
  • 02-09-2013 1:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭

Hi! :) I have a quick question? I'm just about to order a Bridgeless 510 Atomizer LR. My question is, do I need to order anything else with it? Will it fit directly on my iTaste VV VW? Or do I need some sort of an adapter? Coz the threads on it look weird?

Also, do I need anything else? I have no idea how to use one of these things? So I'm not sure if I need coils or something?

I'm getting this 510 Atomizer coz (a) I'm hoping that it will be easy to use coz I've never dripped before, and (b) it will be good for testing e-liquids.

I'm ready to press the "Pay Now" button, but I thought it best to ask if I'm missing anything first? Its probably a bit late to catch anyone on the threads? I should have done this earlier.

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/510bridge.htm

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

I presume you have drip tips? :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Gillian72

Mr. Chrome wrote: »
    I presume you have drip tips? :-)

Eh? No. I thought a 501 Atomizer was a drip tip.......

Okay, yep I see the little tip things now!

Thanks Mr. Chrome! You are a life saver! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Ahhhhh, the little 510. Great little thing but it'll take you a little while to get the hang of it. It only holds a drop or two and it'll flood if you use more. The bridgeless ones are more prone than the bridged ones. You can get drip shields which allows you to drip more in there without leaking though.

Nice flavour off of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Gillian72

I chickened out in the end. I was just about to press the pay button, when I decided not to buy the 510. I bought way too much e-cig stuff last week. I gave up smoking coz I lost my job and I needed to save money, so I'm gonna have to stop all these impulse buys!

Buts its soooo hard to stop.......

I'll buy it next week if I don't spend much this week. A 30ml bottle of e-liquid a week just about does me. So thats €14.95 for the liquid and €2.40 postage, thats €17.35 total a week on vaping. I don't mind spending that much, but if I spend anymore then I won't be saving anything, coz I used to buy cigarettes real cheap in town.

I know this should be more about health then money, but my mind works in strange ways. Although I wouldn't go back on cigarettes. If I did then I'd spend my whole time craving my e-cig! ;)

Advertisement