Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Large 4 bedroom house to let in Mount Argus, Harold's Cross

Options
  • 02-09-2013 8:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭

Hello,

Large 2 double, 2 single bedroom, large sitting room, large separate dinning room and kitchen. Large front and private rear garden.

In quiet cul de sac just off Harold's cross/kimmage road. Within walking distance of Harold's cross, rathmines, Terenure and easy access to city centre.

Rent of €1,500 per month.

PM me if interested for further details.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,799 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Why not try daft?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

gmisk wrote: »
    Why not try daft?

She is perfectly allowed to place her property here- if she so chooses. We allow private advertisements of this nature. We do not allow commercial advertising from estate agents etc.

OP- you're perfectly fine. Carry on.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,799 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Er no need to be so snippy.
    I was suggesting daft, there would be a lot more people looking there for rental accomodation than on boards.ie I would think.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

gmisk wrote: »
    Er no need to be so snippy.
    I was suggesting daft, there would be a lot more people looking there for rental accomodation than on boards.ie I would think.

I'm sorry if I came across as 'snippy' we've had a few people report this post under the presumption that its not allowed (you weren't one of them). We do in fact allow people to advertise their own properties, or rooms, in this forum- we draw the line though- and do not allow commercial advertisers (such as estate agents etc).

Hope this clarifies things a little.

Kind regards.

Advertisement