Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how to make battery last longer in Blackberry Phone

Options
  • 02-09-2013 9:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭

Hi i was wondering could anyone help, i have a blackberry curve and i charged the phone Saturday over night, ( it was in the red , more or less dead) and now monday, only bout 24 hrs later, its flashing red again!

i have most battery draining things turned off i can think of, it usual lasts three days and i wasnt using any battery draining things at all yest !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭madness98

walshing wrote: »
    Hi i was wondering could anyone help, i have a blackberry curve and i charged the phone Saturday over night, ( it was in the red , more or less dead) and now monday, only bout 24 hrs later, its flashing red again!

i have most battery draining things turned off i can think of, it usual lasts three days and i wasnt using any battery draining things at all yest !

How long have you had the phone?

If you've had the phone a while, it could be that the battery is coming to the end of it's life??

Advertisement