Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last android app removes international transfer

Options
  • 02-09-2013 11:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

Why it is not possible any more to do a international transfer from the android app? 

I have been able to do it until last update. What is the point of removing functionalities from the android app ?

With last BOI movements, I am really thinking about moving to another bank.

- You last changes on Account Pricing, will force me to pay for something I had for free because I kept money on the account.
    - Now with you last update on the app, I cannot do international transfer that I could before. This is very important for me, as I could use my phone at any place/moment to do any kind of transfer.

What will be your next "improvement" ???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Paula H

Hi Ismamai

It was never possible to do an international transfer on the Android App. We hope to extend the functionality of the App to include this facility at some point in the future but it has never been accessible. 

It there a possibility that you were accessing this facility via your full browser rather than the Mobile App?  

You can still do international transfers via www.365online.com as always. 

Thanks for posting

Paula H

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭ismamai

Hi Ismamai

It was never possible to do an international transfer on the Android App. We hope to extend the functionality of the App to include this facility at some point in the future but it has never been accessible. 

It there a possibility that you were accessing this facility via your full browser rather than the Mobile App?  

You can still do international transfers via www.365online.com as always. 

Thanks for posting

Paula H
    I have done it with the previous version. My international account was added on the website, and it was available on the app. Now it is not available anymore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Paula H

Hi Ismamai

We have never had this functionality on the mobile App. 

Below is a link with all the information on the App from inception, when the Iphone App went live in May 2012 and the Android App June 2012. 

We have double checked with our Mobile App development team and they have confirmed that this functionality has not nor is available on the Mobile App at this time.

http://personalbanking.bankofireland.com/ways-to-bank/mobile-banking/

You can only pay an international beneficiary on the main website via a main browser. If you logged online via your main browser using your mobile phone, this will allow you to transfer internationally but this is not using the Mobile App. 

Thanks for posting. 

Paula H

Advertisement