Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband in Mayo or No Contract Broadband

• 02-09-2013 11:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 26

I am looking for a provider in Mayo, Castlebar more specifically, preferably one with no contract or one that will not charge me a fortune if I cancel it as I will be emigrating in about 5-6 months and that does not have a cap. I do not want a dongle as I am a heavy user and would want at least 24mb, I am also staying away from Magnet due to bad experiences in the past, any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

In normal circumstances there's no chance of getting what you are wishing for. But it may be worth your while haggling with Eircom or Vodafone to give you a 6-month contract. If you manage to get one of them to agree, then if you leave after 5 months, you won't be hit with a big cancellation.

Advertisement