Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Financial advice

Options
  • 02-09-2013 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

I am looking for a start up financial advice but dint know where to go or look for answers.
    I have loads of information hence the loads of questions but I'm not sure where and who to ask.
    It all related to banks lending money, start up funding raising capital etc etc
    I'm in Kildare and ideally we would find sonething near by
    Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

Kildare County Enterprise Board would be worth a look:

http://www.kildareceb.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭zamo27

We are in talks with the enterprise board but its more personal level then legalities

I have questions about business loans, or business angels

And why the banks would grant x amount unsecured for a start up but not for a business sale.....

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

I would guess the government has incentivised the banks (that they can exert influence over) to prioritise new jobs rather than the sale/transfer of existing ones. Could also be down to types of business, the specific target business etc. Did you ask the bank in question why they wouldn't finance a specific business sale?

If you have general questions about business loans/angels, you can ask them here. No need to get into the specifics if you'd rather not. There's a treasure trove of experience lurking around this forum.

Advertisement