Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Illuminated Christmas wreath?

Options
  • 02-09-2013 12:05pm

Last year I noticed a few houses had Christmas wreaths on their front door that seemed to have small lights in them. I saw at least two of them but I've never been able to find them online. Anyone familiar with them please?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,562 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I don't know about online, although amazon is always worth a browse, but Woodies DIY had loads last year. It's where I got my own wreath from.
    Alternatively just use a real wreath with battery operated LEDs wrapped around it, which is essentially what the lighting wreaths are.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭washiskin

Homebase do some really good battery lights for 3 or 4 euro. :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Last year I noticed a few houses had Christmas wreaths on their front door that seemed to have small lights in them. I saw at least two of them but I've never been able to find them online. Anyone familiar with them please?

Personally,I think these are a tad ott and a bit tacky.

Some nice festive lights dotted around the garden and a nice festive wreath on the door.I love wreaths made from bits of willow and twig/branch with some acorns tied on and a small amount of spray snow sprayed on.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭bget

I made an illuminated wreath for our door last christmas plus a gorgeous garland for the mantle piece and a centre piece (not illuminated) for the table for christmas dinner, its surprisingly easy to do

Advertisement