Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

estimated cost of a taxi from tralee to dingle?

Options
  • 02-09-2013 12:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

I'd put a guess'timate at at least €30/€40?
    there are buses going that way regularly from Tralee though, so worth checking timetables to see if they suit better.

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Quaderno

No, it's actually going to be a lot more expensive than that. http://transportforireland.ie/taxi/fare-estimator/ says between 70 and 90 one way. I'd really consider the bus for that route...

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Stressica

okay thanks I was just wondering, as Im planning on going to dingle next week for 2 nights and im bringing the 2 dogs, my uncle will bring us out anyway id say, and he'd charge me around 30-40 so I just wondered about taxi fares.

Advertisement