Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

student first time bill payer

Options
  • 02-09-2013 12:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

hi i have just taken over an apartment for 9 months and i am wondering how do i go about setting up the electricity how do i go about setting up the account and what do i need?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭EI: Aoife O

Hi ratzy,

Thanks for getting in touch. To register the account in your name, you will need to provide the following information:
    • Date you wish to register from
    • Meter reading on that date
    • Address, Meter Point Reference Number (MPRN) number
    • Telephone number
    • Date of birth (We have to ensure we speak with the registered account holder only. This is now a standard requirement for setting up all residential accounts)
    • Email address (if available)
    • Direct Debit details (your IBAN-International Bank Account Number) as payment by Direct Debit is required for all first time customers.
    If you are unable to pay by Direct Debit a security deposit of €300.00 is required. The security deposit is refundable 14 months from the payment date once your bills are paid within our credit terms of 14 days from the issue date on the bill.

By opting to pay via Direct Debit, you will also be eligible to receive one of our price plans. If you would like me to arrange a callback for you from a member of our Sales team to discuss what offers are available to you, I can do so and they can process your registration over the phone. Please PM with your preferred contact number and day/time you would like to be contacted.

Information for tenants can also be found on our website here.

If you have any questions about the above, I'll be happy to assist you.

Kind regards,
    Aoife

Advertisement