Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new teeths for bottle

Options
  • 02-09-2013 12:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭

just wondering where in longford or athlone I might pick up tommee tippee size 4 teeths I've not spotted them yet

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 ms_wobbly

Tommee tippee teats are in 3 sizes as far as I know. 1 ,2 and 3 . 1 is slow flow , 2 is medium flow and 3 is fast flow

• Registered Users Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭Suucee

You can also get an X which is vari flow and Y shaped which i think is the fastest. I had yo buy online though as couldnt find them anywhere in the midlands.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭NBO

I know I'm slightly off topic but when should you change the teats on bottles?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,667 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

just wondering where in longford or athlone I might pick up tommee tippee size 4 teeths I've not spotted them yet

Have you tried Tesco, they are usually quite good.

They also do a range of Tesco branded ones, i think they might fit. we tends to use the standard neck ones.

IDShot_225x225.jpg
    NBO wrote: »

when they bite though them works for us :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭Synyster Shadow

Thanks all I'll try Tesco I was thinkin online would be my only option for Tommee brand.

As for when to change I noticed son sucking harder on his bottle and only a couple of ounces and given up yet still hungry. He was tired sucking

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,644 ✭✭✭✭lazygal

I've found amazon cheaper for bottle stuff. Pharmacies usually have them if you're stuck.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

boots sell them.

You only change the teats when you need to so in some cases never.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

NBO wrote: »

I changed them when the baby had bitten right through them. I have a little chewer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭bozharry

I breastfed all my babies but my youngest is 14 months and still using the Tommee tippee no 1 teat. She self weaned about 11 months but drinks cows milk in her bottle now and is soooo attached to it. As soon as she sees an empty
    Bottle she lays on the mat in front of the fire with her hands up! Soo cute. She has no problem sucking out of the no 1 teat and I will not change them either!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭Synyster Shadow

Well everyone has there ways I'm not sayin you should change I'm just asking where I might find them for if and when I'll need them..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭bozharry

Jesus, sorry when I re-read what I wrote I realized it came across very defensive. So sorry if you took offense.

I used to buy the teats in mothercare for my first baby who liked to chew them!

Advertisement