Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking along Wicklow Way

Options
  • 02-09-2013 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi,

I will be walking from Marley to Roundwood later this year. What do people usually do for transport? I was thinking of leaving a car in the Marley Car park and then finding somewhere to leave a car that we can pick up at the finish. Is there any issue in leaving cars here overnight?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,205 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

my own preference is just to leave it on street somewhere like the Pine Valley estate which is just off the grange road. Its a cilvilised area and wont draw any attention. No idea what the situation is with the car parks but wouldn't like to park somewhere where it will stick out

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭BarryD

You might consider making use of public transport - St.Kevin's Bus are based in Roundwood and do daily runs from Glendalough to Dublin via Roundwood, see http://www.glendaloughbus.com/ for timetables

Advertisement