Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No claims Bonus letter?

Options
  • 02-09-2013 1:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

How do i go about getting a copy of this? I been with Liberty two years and found a cheaper quote elsewhere this time and need a copy of my no claims?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Skybox

These generally come out at the same time as your renewal quote. I was with Liberty (Quinn) for a few years and moved to FBD. The NCB details should be there with the renewal details.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭DeKing

Skybox wrote: »
    These generally come out at the same time as your renewal quote. I was with Liberty (Quinn) for a few years and moved to FBD. The NCB details should be there with the renewal details.
    Oh I didn't know that. Threw my renewal letter in the bin when I got it. I'll wait for one of the reps to come along and see about getting one sent to me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Liberty Insurance: Ruth

Hi DeKing

Yes Skybox is correct, your No Claims Discount statement would have been issued with your renewal notice. Please PM me your details and we will get a duplicate copy issued to you.

Ruth

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭DeKing

Hi DeKing

Yes Skybox is correct, your No Claims Discount statement would have been issued with your renewal notice. Please PM me your details and we will get a duplicate copy issued to you.

Ruth
    Hi Ruth,

PM sent. Thanks

Advertisement