Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rent in Louisa Park, Leixlip

Options
  • 02-09-2013 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hi,

I am looking to rent an apartment in the Leixlip area and wondering on what the Louisa Park complex is like? I am keeping an eye out for one to come up for rent as I am working in Intel and it would be ideal for me.

Any help would be great,

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Point to note; if getting the shuttlebus, (pretty sure) that you get on the shuttlebus on the far side, as the near side goes to HP.

Have not heard anything bad about the place, but just check what level your patio is on; some are at ground level, which would mean that you can't leave your bicycle there.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 RebeccaOC

Are you just starting in Intel soon? I'm starting on the 23rd of sept as a Process Engineer. I'm looking at those areas too and also Clonee and Adamstown.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 davidod2012

No I'm working here since May, I was renting a room in Maynooth for the last 4 months but I'm due to move out this week. There is very little on the market up here. Its a nightmare

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

Good option is to live somewhere a few stops down on the train line from the Intel site. Somewhere like Castleknock could be good as has good amenities and few nice pubs, close to blanchardstown for shopping. Less than 30 mins by train into city centre. Close to motorway to get elsewhere if needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 davidod2012

I know, I'm hopefully viewing a place in Clonsilla in the next day or so and another place in Castleknock and another in Ashtown. It get significantly more expensive as you go in towards down tho haha its hurts!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement