Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ridiculous quote!!!!!!!

Options
  • 02-09-2013 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

I have just received a ridiculous renewal quote by post, is this the way that ye treat loyal costumers? I rang up a few other insurance company's & was quoted : €399.95 by one spot & €490 by other compared to the quote ye gave me of €1313.00 for ten years of loyalty!! 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Liberty Insurance: Ruth

Hi Brian.D

I am sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your renewal quotation. If you PM me your details I can contact you to discuss your renewal to make sure you are getting the best price possible. Alternatively you can call 1890 89 1890 and speak to someone in our renewals team.

Ruth

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Brian.D

Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Irishbob

Hey Brian.D,

Any joy on that quote? I thought mine was bad, but i'm pissing myself laughing at ur quote..
    Seems like the first year Liberty tookover from Quinn, they wanted all the customers they cud get..
    And now they dont give a rats ass about anyone, except Liberty....
    Bring back the Quinn's, i dont mind being ripped off by one of my own...

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Brian.D

They droped it down to €1000, full licence ten year ncb & over 30!! lucky me

Advertisement