Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

European NCB

Options
  • 02-09-2013 2:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 874 ✭✭✭

Hi, 

I have been driving accident-free for 41 years, the last 12 in Spain. I have a NCB cert, in english, from my current insurer Linea Directa in Spain. Do you accept this as proof of NCB?

Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Liberty Insurance: Ruth

Hi Gosub,

Yes we can accept driving experience from Ireland, UK, all EU countries, America, Canada, Australia or New Zealand as long as it has been earned within the last 2 years and you can supply us with documented proof from your previous insurer. We can accept faxes, photocopies, original proof and proof via email.

Other conditions that apply to No Claims Discount are;
    • No Claims Discount cannot be earned on a Fleet policy.
    • Certificates of Insurance cannot be accepted as proof of No Claims Discount.
    • No Claims Discount cannot be used on another vehicle at the same time.

[*]

Ruth

• Closed Accounts Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Gosub

Hi Gosub,

Yes we can accept driving experience from Ireland, UK, all EU countries, America, Canada, Australia or New Zealand as long as it has been earned within the last 2 years and you can supply us with documented proof from your previous insurer. We can accept faxes, photocopies, original proof and proof via email.

Other conditions that apply to No Claims Discount are;
    • No Claims Discount cannot be earned on a Fleet policy.
    • Certificates of Insurance cannot be accepted as proof of No Claims Discount.
    • No Claims Discount cannot be used on another vehicle at the same time.

[*]

Ruth
    [*]
    Thanks Ruth.

Advertisement