Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ordered eFibre Adv Unlimited

Options
  • 02-09-2013 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi, 

I ordered an eFibre Advanced Unlimited online on Aug 22. And received an email about my order. 
    I just noticed today that the package that was I will be gettng is the one with a 30Gb monhly limit. 

1. Can this be changed to the efibre unlimited package, *35/pm (first 6 months)?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 isabib

anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

isabib wrote: »
    Hi, 

I ordered an eFibre Advanced Unlimited online on Aug 22. And received an email about my order. 
    I just noticed today that the package that was I will be gettng is the one with a 30Gb monhly limit. 

1. Can this be changed to the efibre unlimited package, *35/pm (first 6 months)?

Thanks

Hi isabib,

I'm afraid we can't make any changes to package here from this channel, if you contact the Fibre sales team on 1800 503 303 they'll be able to help you with this.

Thanks

Tracey

• Registered Users Posts: 26 isabib

Thanks! 

Advertisement