Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glastonbury 2014

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭FledNanders

Have Coldplay been discounted as potential headliners? New album on the way

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭Mince Pie

JUST GOT ME TICKET!!!!!!!!

edit to add, just need someone to go with! First time and going solo! Shítting myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭Fatfrog

Mince Pie wrote: »
    JUST GOT ME TICKET!!!!!!!!

edit to add, just need someone to go with! First time and going solo! Shítting myself.

Well done enjoy!! No luck my self, one last attempt on Sunday eeek!!

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭wacotaco

gazzer wrote: »
    Im going back on the early morning flight and there are good few people (friends of friends) going back on that flight also.

Im sure there will be taxi companies doing trips from the site out to the Airport in the early hours, plus the traffic will be very light at that hour. I dont think I will bother going asleep that night. Will be back home before midday so will sleep then :):)

hello gazzer,
    fellow glastonburian here and i can tell you are not that interested in the alcohol side of the festival which is admirable so you should be ok.

all the best,
    waco taco

Fatfrog wrote: »
    Well done enjoy!! No luck my self, one last attempt on Sunday eeek!!

Was just really lucky, got through straight away and thought this is a doddle. Had the boyfriend in Liverpool with 3 portals open and he couldn't get through.
    I really hope you get a ticket on Sunday and when you do we must meet up for a drink there! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭stinkle

ah well done! Which coach package did you get? We're going from London on the weds.

Good luck on Sunday folks

stinkle wrote: »
    ah well done! Which coach package did you get? We're going from London on the weds.

Good luck on Sunday folks

Going from Liverpool on the Thursday morning. Please say you'll meet me for a drinkie! :)

Going from Liverpool on the Thursday morning. Please say you'll meet me for a drinkie! :)

Sounds good! I can almost taste the cider!

stinkle wrote: »
    Sounds good! I can almost taste the cider!

Can't drink cider but drinkies are us! Whoop!

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭wacotaco

OASIS have gone to 1/3 on paddy power to headline on the Saturday night...WOW!!

• Advertisement

Was just really lucky, got through straight away and thought this is a doddle. Had the boyfriend in Liverpool with 3 portals open and he couldn't get through.
    I really hope you get a ticket on Sunday and when you do we must meet up for a drink there! :D

I like the way you used "portals" :):):):):) A portal to take you away from reality for a while yea!! exactly what I need!!!:p

Hopefully Crangs portal will be open on Sunday I can tecnodrome those tickets:D

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭foolelle

well done to anyone who managed to nab themselves a ticket this evening!! See you in June.

I'm around Sunday morning if anyone need a bit of help with the F5 thing, just give me a PM and I'll haul my ass out of bed, well I might at least sit up in bed!!

wacotaco wrote: »
    OASIS have gone to 1/3 on paddy power to headline on the Saturday night...WOW!!

surely not a glastonbury headliner?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

foolelle wrote: »
    surely not a glastonbury headliner?

According to Colm Parkinson's Twitter betting has been suspended on them

According to Colm Parkinson's Twitter betting has been suspended on them

what?? no way!! closest thing to a dead cert so....shame really had my heart set on Metallica, suppose I will have a pop along to see what all the fuss is about!

are they getting back together just for glasto or wha?

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭JackMcA

Will the headliner be announced before the resale on Sunday ?

JackMcA wrote: »
    Will the headliner be announced before the resale on Sunday ?

doubt it but ya never know

on another note looks like the BRIAN JONESTOWN MASSACRE will play John Peel on the Sunday!!

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭PadraigOK

I'd be happy with Oasis as it'll solve the potential Metallica/Pixies dilemma. Missus wants to see Metallica, I on the other hand would rather settle for Frank and Co. If Mogwai turn out to headline the Park as expected then I'm totally beat.

Im free Sunday morning too if anyone needs a hand with tickets. Send a PM and I'll do my best

I'm in for the F5 duty on Sunday morning as well. PM me. :)

• Advertisement

Is it better to let the page refresh automatically after 16 seconds or are you more likely to get in refreshing manually every second or so??

Is it better to let the page refresh automatically after 16 seconds or are you more likely to get in refreshing manually every second or so??

I ws always told to let it refresh automatically unless you get the screen of death.

Fatfrog, do you want me to try for you as well on Sunday?

I ws always told to let it refresh automatically unless you get the screen of death.

Fatfrog, do you want me to try for you as well on Sunday?

That would be awesome if you could!! Appreciate that!!
    I'm slightly worried, agreed to a game of cards in a mates house sat night so I don't know what state I will be in Sun morning!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭aka accounts 2010

What worked for me last October was having two laptops set up. I left one refresh automatically every 15seconds and I hit F5 like a mad man on the second laptop.

Turned out the laptop I left do it's own refreshing was the successful one!!

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭BananaR

My experience from October sale (which was successful) - hit refresh as many times as possible. I wouldn't wait the 16 seconds....kept hitting it every couple of seconds.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Finger poised over the F5 button....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭harney

Just got my ticket, Glastonbury #6 on the trot!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭ciaranf92

Got my tickettttttttt!!!

First Glasto, unbelievably excited.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭scary

just got ours aswell roll on June

Advertisement