Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glastonbury 2014

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭foolelle

Excited much!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭Mince Pie

Site map is up

http://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/data/image/fineguidemap-2014v1.png

Not embedding cause the fcukers huge :pac:

Chinny, whats the craic with our conga? :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Mince Pie wrote: »
    Chinny, whats the craic with our conga? :cool:

I'll be arriving on the Wednesday morning and plotting from there. I can scout good line locations. Then we need troops

I'll be arriving on the Wednesday morning and plotting from there. I can scout good line locations. Then we need troops

All over it like a tramp on chips! going to a meet up at Avalon Cafe at 6pm on the Thursday. I have a feeling you will find more willing congaists there!

All over it like a tramp on chips! going to a meet up at Avalon Cafe at 6pm on the Thursday. I have a feeling you will find more willing congaists there!

I approve of this!
    /gets festival hat

• Advertisement

I approve of this!
    /gets festival hat

We even have T Shirts designed! :D

I feel left out :(

I feel left out :(

Don't feel left out, join in! :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

regretting backing out after metallica got called up

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Toast

Any secret resales will be from today onwards. If I needed a ticket I'd be checking the ticket page between 5 and 9pm all this week and keeping an eye on twitter.

• Advertisement

Toast wrote: »
    Any secret resales will be from today onwards. If I needed a ticket I'd be checking the ticket page between 5 and 9pm all this week and keeping an eye on twitter.

There's a thread over on eFests for secret sales. Now I don't understand the tech behind it but a chap has a notification set up to let him know when there is a change on the website to alert them to sales. If that makes sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Toast

Yeh if you are subscribed to that thread you'll find out as quick as anyone I'd imagine but never hurts to have a backup. People aren't the quickest to share the info until they've got themselves and their friends sorted.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Toast wrote: »
    Yeh if you are subscribed to that thread you'll find out as quick as anyone I'd imagine but never hurts to have a backup. People aren't the quickest to share the info until they've got themselves and their friends sorted.

Have got tickets through the secret sales previously myself, and I certainly didn't tell anyone else about them on efests until after the deal was done for the tickets I was after.

robinph wrote: »
    Have got tickets through the secret sales previously myself, and I certainly didn't tell anyone else about them on efests until after the deal was done for the tickets I was after.

the chap who set it up has his tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Chelon

foolelle wrote: »

What was this, coach ticket only or coach + festival ticket?

I missed the resale so looking at scraps now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭Fatfrog

When are tickets usually posted?

last year i got mine the first week in June

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

There's a thread over on eFests for secret sales. Now I don't understand the tech behind it but a chap has a notification set up to let him know when there is a change on the website to alert them to sales. If that makes sense.

There is an app on Chrome (page monitor) to monitor for changes.
    Install it and open http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/content/gfl-worthy-view
    then open monitor and add that page.
    It should throw a pop up when sopmething changes on that page.
    Worth a try anyway.
    You will need to edit settings to check every few seconds and be at your PC all day anyway to see the pop up. I am sure there are apps out there which will mail you.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭kennyu272

This time 6 weeks all going well,I should be sitting off in the campsite with a nice warm beer in hand..

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭harney

The resale page is still up, but I have no idea if there are tickets as I do not have a registration number to test.

Just checked as I'm still looking for tickets - all I see are camping and car park tickets - were there full festival tickets there as well??

Chelon wrote: »
    Just checked as I'm still looking for tickets - all I see are camping and car park tickets - were there full festival tickets there as well??

There were very limited coach packages.

Loads on eFests just got sorted for tickets in another resale.

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭PadraigOK

Jon Hopkins and Machinedrum doing The Glade on the Saturday night. Might have to sneak away early from Metallica to catch Jon Hopkins. That'll be tasty.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,598 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

PadraigOK wrote: »
    Jon Hopkins and Machinedrum doing The Glade on the Saturday night. Might have to sneak away early from Metallica to catch Jon Hopkins. That'll be tasty.

Yep Open Eye Signal rocks as much as Metallica.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

Loads on eFests just got sorted for tickets in another resale.

efestivals.co.uk?

Can't see anything - when it happens do they put up a big banner headline or suchlike or do you have to search the site for the resale?

Chelon wrote: »
    efestivals.co.uk?

Can't see anything - when it happens do they put up a big banner headline or suchlike or do you have to search the site for the resale?

There's a thread over there with alerts for the resales.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭Fatfrog

Anyone get the ferry before with a boot full of booze? I assume it isn't an issue??

Advertisement