Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glastonbury 2014

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Chelon

Umadbrah? wrote: »
    Are there any streams available for people in Ireland?

It's all over the BBC

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Trying to play BBC link, not working... anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

not sure if it works outside the UK
    install the MediaHint extension for Firefox/Chrome and it will work.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Umadbrah?

Trying to play BBC link, not working... anyone else?

Yeah it wasn't working for me you need to use a uk proxy

Could you pm me one in particular?

I tried mediahint but it keeps starting and stopping. Listening to it on BBC radio 6 for time being.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,075 ✭✭✭windy shepard henderson

chvrchers were brilliant on the red button , de la soul now are class too roll on interpol , not a massive fan of the presenters on the regular channel ..... a bit too overly nice for my liking

• Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Arcade fire...

Ah song keeps stopping on me and its my favourite one too.. afterlife

I hope the afterlife has better buffering than this

• Registered Users Posts: 9,802 ✭✭✭hynesie08

I tried mediahint but it keeps starting and stopping. Listening to it on BBC radio 6 for time being.
    Hola better internet.

It says I have 21 mbps download with a ping of 33ms , that should be more than enough surely.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Umadbrah?

I'm doing this

• Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭mollser

This must be the worst headliner in history. How fcuk are these guys even well known?

Even more sad that the pixies have to play support to them in marlay park.

They're like the b52s doped up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Another of the new songs I never heard before but hate, Flashbulb Eyes. Haiti really ruined them!

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭nmg_ire

No red button on UPC is a balls. Think kaiser chiefs are doing pretty good on BBC 3. Going for it anyway

Thought Arcade Fire were amazing on the Pyramid stage myself.

Who else is still playing?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Thought Arcade Fire were amazing on the Pyramid stage myself.

Who else is still playing?

Im just at the end of Joan of Arc and think they are playing great but not a great crowd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Yeah they've been really good bar that flashbulb song. Unfortunately there are 2 or 3 more duds from Reflektor due.

Having seen them live 3 times and seeing them on the tv now, I still don't "get" their live hype. And I love their first 2 albums. Really decent but not special.

Im just at the end of Joan of Arc and think they are playing great but not a great crowd

Crowd could of been a bit better alright, but its still great to watch, loved the energy off Régine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Yeah they've been really good bar that flashbulb song. Unfortunately there are 2 or 3 more duds from Reflektor due.

I think Reflektor is the best of their 'recent' stuff, great from start to finish.
    It's a great set, I was locked up and walking up to bed when they first came on and yet I'm still here watching.
    Their a band that really divide peoples opinions though.

Crowd could of been a bit better alright, but its still great to watch, loved the energy off Régine.

Actually since Suburbs the crowd have gotten better and plus they are doing a lot more well know songs . Im on No Cars Go atm

• Advertisement

Actually since Suburbs the crowd have gotten better and plus they are doing a lot more well know songs . Im on No Cars Go atm

Are you just playbacking through BBC website?.... the end the crowd really does liven up quite a bit, tbh I had some sound difficulties, dunno if its me or the stage or what.
    It took me ages to get it set up too, so I've missed quite a bit, might play back myself.

Are you just playbacking through BBC website?.... the end the crowd really does liven up quite a bit, tbh I had some sound difficulties, dunno if its me or the stage or what.
    It took me ages to get it set up too, so I've missed quite a bit, might play back myself.

I have it recording on Sky

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭nmg_ire

Only able to watch on BBC 2. Don't get arcade fire at all. Each to there own. Hoziers slot was good Now MIA again don't get her at all and I always thought I am open to all types of music. Badly missing the red button

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

Even though they played two of their best songs (power out and rebelion) beforehand, the gig only became special after he sang suburbs imo. Incredible energy and overall performance from the biggest band on the planet.

*no intervention :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,598 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

The bleedin Freeview listings said there was gonna be a clip of Four Tet too, no sign as yet of him.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,047 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Goldfrap is awesome

• Registered Users Posts: 3,540 ✭✭✭paddylonglegs

Missed out last night as I was out for a few pints. Looking forward to watching tonight. Pizza, few beers, Glasto on the beeb. Happy days

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

The bleedin Freeview listings said there was gonna be a clip of Four Tet too, no sign as yet of him.
    watched his whole set on the stream last night, very good.
    can watch it here:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p02167rs/glastonbury-2014-four-tet-on-the-park-stage

John grant is great

• Advertisement

Sing it Glastonbury

Advertisement