Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glastonbury 2014

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Zapho wrote: »
    I got on there but it says "Tickets on sale on Sunday 6th October at 9am. Check back then" followed by a Twitter feed. Not that much use really....

Yeah the I keep getting back to that page every so often. Im sick of seeing that feckin twitter feed -__-

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭FledNanders

I got through to the Seetickets page a couple of time but this is still showing:

Ticket deposits are on sale at 9am BST on Sunday 6th October.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

if someone does get to the proper holding pae can you post a link in case its different

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Chelon

Yeah the I keep getting back to that page every so often. Im sick of seeing that feckin twitter feed -__-

Clear your cache?

So if you do get the booking page to display, does that mean "you're in" or do you still have to type really fast and hit refresh again etc?

Also how long does this go on - do they post a message when all tickets are gone?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,886 ✭✭✭Marq

No joy here. It's always the same. 20 minutes of confusion and frustrationollowed by four minutes of absolute panic followed by 8 months of smug joy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

Toast wrote: »
    Yup
    I got on there but it says "Tickets on sale on Sunday 6th October at 9am. Check back then" followed by a Twitter feed. Not that much use really....

I am either getting that or cannot connect to page...

I don't like that message at all.

Getting this now:

The Glastonbury Festival ticket booking site is currently processing the maximum possible number of transactions per second.

The Twitter feed below will give you all the latest news on the ticket sale (including when tickets have sold out).

You are waiting at this holding page (which will refresh automatically in 1 seconds) until a space on the booking page becomes available.
    You can attempt to access the booking page more frequently by manually refreshing your browser. As soon as one transaction is completed the next person will be allowed on to book.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭Zapho

Queen-Mise wrote: »
    I am either getting that or cannot connect to page...

I don't like that message at all.

Tell me about it - nail biting stuff.

Oh! Ok I'm on the " ticket booking site is currently processing the maximum possible number of transactions per second." - with an auto refresh every 20 seconds.

Tell me about it - nail biting stuff.

Oh! Ok I'm on the " ticket booking site is currently processing the maximum possible number of transactions per second." - with an auto refresh every 20 seconds.

jeez it is an utter lottery. I am still not getting that

See Tickets ‏@seetickets 1m
    We are experiencing technical issues this morning, we are working as fast as we can to resolve and will update as soon as possible.

No sh!t :pac:

• Advertisement

We are experiencing technical issues this morning, we are working as fast as we can to resolve and will update as soon as possible.

what a bad morning for technical difficulties.

how many tabs/browsers do you have open?

Damn it, I got up early on a Sunday for this?!

what a bad morning for technical difficulties.

how many tabs/browsers do you have open?

2 browsers & phone

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭markcellardoor

looks like nobody has tickets yet due to technical issues.. some poor seetickets IT staff member is sweating it right now

2 browsers & phone

Dude, you gotta up the game! 4 laptops, one on my local connection, one via VPN to my work, another to a VPN at gf's work and one via 3G. :D

AND, for all of that effort? No dice.

Oh, its back up again. Getting the auto refresh page now.

BOOM!!!! :D:D:D

On 3G connection btw

BOOM!!!! :D:D:D

On 3G connection btw

You're through? And for all my gloating...

Keep us posted!

Booking complete :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭Mince Pie

Has anyone got tickets yet?

• Advertisement

Congrats man!

So when you do get through, is it all fairly quick, or can you get booted off again?

Chelon wrote: »
    So when you do get through, is it all fairly quick, or can you get booted off again?

Once I got to the registration page it flew through. Most of the slowness was my hands not working as fast as I wanted them to :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭FledNanders

Tickets got.

It is possible folks, keep hangin in there!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,886 ✭✭✭Marq

I got to the reg page and it timed out after I submitted the form with the reg numbers and postcodes. arse

ok laptop, pc and phone. no joy so far

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭Mince Pie

ok laptop, pc and phone. no joy so far

Same story here. :(

Mince Pie wrote: »
    Same story here. :(

I think the tickets are imaginary... ;)

if it is the phone that connects. i'll have some fun putting on the information

Marq wrote: »
    I got to the reg page and it timed out after I submitted the form with the reg numbers and postcodes. arse

Same here, bastards!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 615 ✭✭✭jellyboy

Its a bloody disaster...3.000 tickets a min
    Looks like its the beeb again for me...

Tweeting that 80,000 left...

Maybe just maybe

Advertisement