Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glastonbury 2014

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Emily Eavis ‏@emilyeavis now
    Tickets are selling at around 3000 a minute and we have sold over 40,000. There are lots left and See have rectified all issues.

Keep trying guys. About 2/3rds of tickets are left

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

I'm not even connecting to the website now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭Zapho

jellyboy wrote: »
    Its a bloody disaster...3.000 tickets a min
    Looks like its the beeb again for me...

Tweeting that 80,000 left...

Maybe just maybe

that gives us about 50 mins left.

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Chelon

Only 120,000? I thought the capacity was around 240,000?

Any joy for anyone. Not getting anywhere at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭Mince Pie

Queen-Mise wrote: »
    Any joy for anyone. Not getting anywhere at all.

No joy here either! Me nerves are shattered!

Really thought I was through then... god dammit it...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭Zapho

Got em! 6 tickets confirmed. Keep trying folks, its possible!

Glastonbury Festival ‏@GlastoFest 3m
    We've now sold around 80,000 tickets. So that means there are about 40,000 to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Toast

Got sorted. Looks to be different to before. once you've sorted yourself you are not able to buy a second round. Just refreshed there after buying some and got thrown back into the regular queue. That'll upset a lot of people.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭markcellardoor

got sorted on 3rd attempt.. 40k tickets left

keep trying people

can't even connect to website now...

I had a tab with an auto-refresh of 5 seconds and a tab I was manually refreshing as fast as I could. The manual one got me through... so top tip is refresh harder!

I had 1 hand phone refreshing, the other on 1 browser & the other browser on auto refresh.
    Phone on 3G worked best for me in the end

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭aka accounts 2010

Got 5 tickets at 10am. Had 4 laptops on the go for an hour solid and the booking page appeared at 9.55am!!

It was quick and easy from that point!!

Anyone get confirmation email yet? I have my booking confirmation screen open. Don't want to close it until email comes through!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Chelon

Sold out

sold out... dammit

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭Mince Pie

Oh well! Will just have to wait till April now. Devastated!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭jamieh

Got to the payment section 3 times and just kicked me out everytime....sickner :(

Dont lose hope. The resale has gotten many people tickets in the past

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

Boo! Didn't get tickets.

Not helped by forgetting they were on sale until 9.30, and then no connection to the holding page until about twenty minutes later. Ah well - maybe get a return.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,886 ✭✭✭Marq

• Registered Users Posts: 6,077 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

That's a p1sser for those who couldn't get their tickets. But, I've said before, hang in there. DO try the resale in April or May. You'd be surprised. I've gotten tickets twice through the resale. A lot of people don't bother, assuming it's a no-hoper or just forget all about the resale altogether since there isn't the hype.

Fingers crossed for all those looking for tickets.

Now all we have to do is wait for the lineup. We've all heard the rumours. I suppose we'll find out in Jan or so

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

jamieh wrote: »
    Got to the payment section 3 times and just kicked me out everytime....sickner :(

I feel your pain ...
    I entered card details then got page cannot be displayed, hit f5 and did the same a few times, eventually got session time out , f5 again and same scenario for a while.

alastair wrote: »
    Boo! Didn't get tickets.

Not helped by forgetting they were on sale until 9.30, and then no connection to the holding page until about twenty minutes later. Ah well - maybe get a return.

The first 20 minutes was Seetickets sleeping through their alarm and nothing working so you didn't loose much of an advantage.

Did anyone try to get a second batch after booking the first six? I find it surprising it didn't work for me but I wonder if it was something I did wrong or if this was a new feature of the system.

jamieh wrote: »

I don't know whether to "thumbs up" that or not. Sorry to hear that bud. But did you actually get to enter your CC data and it timed out going to confirmation screen? Check your email. It may have gone through.

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭TakeTheVeil

Got 6 tickets in the end. Was a no-hope with the laptop. Ended up getting it with my phone over 3G.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭jamieh

I don't know whether to "thumbs up" that or not. Sorry to hear that bud. But did you actually get to enter your CC data and it timed out going to confirmation screen? Check your email. It may have gone through.

Cheers for the support :)! I entered all the info (on each occasion) but then timed out. Have checked for an email but nothing doing. Several people seemed to experience the same issue going by efestivals

oy1bq.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭mickeyboymel

Never got a whisper on UPC , 4 laptops going, meant to use one on my phones WIFI but forgot to in the panic!!

A mate got mine thankfully but lots of our group disappointed.

Heres to the resale!

Advertisement