Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seattle Seahawks Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

coco0981 wrote: »
    Reckon both teams will run the ball a lot, Seahawks O-line is better at run blocking than pass protection but still not good. How have Orakpo, Morgan and Casey being playing? Our O-line made Mike Daniels look like Von Miller in first game

Morgan has had a couple of sacks, Orakpo has caused a couple of fumbles, Casey gets double team a lot so he's been quiet so far. If they can corral Wilson inside the pocket Casey will show up at some point.

Would expect a large dose of Derrick Henry on Sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭TheDoctor

Could the Rams be a challenger in our division this season? Seem to score a lot this year. They play the Cowboys week 4 before we go there in week 5.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭coco0981

Just watched the highlights of their games at night, Todd Gurley is back in his groove anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Cjs21

Last nights result kind of eases Sundays result in my book.

Titans in Tennessee is a real test though, thank god for the easy division and easy schedule this year!

Unfortunately when the offense gets better the defence gives up 33.

1-2 start, very up and down performances.

Need to smash the Colts this Sunday night.

• Advertisement

Oline can't take all the blame for last night, they actually held up as well as could have been expected in pass protection. Run blocking was poor though. Defense got taken to the cleaners in 2nd half.
    Despite the lack of rushing yards I still think Carson looks like he can be the no1 RB, and Baldwin is still a class act. Just not clicking as a team at the moment

So the Rams look a threat this season in the division. Get to see them up close next Sunday.

Hopefully see some improvements tonight.

3rd quarter performance probably best we've played this season.

First half was same as previous weeks

Carson with a broken leg/ankle by the looks of those replays.

Very like Lockett last year - leg trapped under another player.

Our RB injuries keep coming

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Cjs21

TheDoctor wrote: »

Trying not to get carried seeing as it was the Colts D, but McKissic had a good few runs in the 2nd half. Can't wait to see more of him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

FFS. Looking forward to watching the highlights tonight for once but I won't be getting carried away yet either.

Not sure what happened at half time but Wilsons suddenly had much more time and started spraying the ball around. Passes that were missing players in previous weeks stuck. Scored 4 TDs on offence and 2 on defence.

Game change when Wilson ran in the TD himself from around the 25.

Heart attack but I'll take it

Yep, more complicated than it needed to be, but a win against a decent team. There were even a couple of plays in the second quarter where Russell had time to think although mostly he was running for his life again

Definitely a win I wasn't predicting - considering how the Rams were scoring for fun and had just gone to Dallas and won.

Our d was immense though - 5 turnovers and only giving up 10 points. Rams didn't score after about mid way through the second.

O had a good spell before half time but didn't do much in the second and had good field position on a few occasions.

Leading the NFC West on a tie breaker over the Rams and on our bye week now.

Obligatory mention that I will be in Metlife to see us @ Giants in 13 days going 4-2 for the season!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,925 ✭✭✭Paleface

Does anyone know what is going on with Rawls?

Seems a shadow of the player he can be when injury free. If they have to rely on himself and Lacy for the rest of the season its a huge worry.

The only positive is McKissic who looked great against the Colts and lively again at times against the Rams.

Has to be just rust I would imagine, has had so few game reps the last year or so.

Recall Baldwin in an interview saying that they call him "super cuts" in the locker room.

Haven't seen any of those so far this year.

Definitely a win I wasn't predicting - considering how the Rams were scoring for fun and had just gone to Dallas and won.

Our d was immense though - 5 turnovers and only giving up 10 points. Rams didn't score after about mid way through the second.

O had a good spell before half time but didn't do much in the second and had good field position on a few occasions.

Leading the NFC West on a tie breaker over the Rams and on our bye week now.

Obligatory mention that I will be in Metlife to see us @ Giants in 13 days going 4-2 for the season!

If that game had been closer to Christmas I could have convinced the missus to go over. Its Munich now instead!

I agree on Rawls. We really need him to step up.

If that game had been closer to Christmas I could have convinced the missus to go over. Its Munich now instead!

I agree on Rawls. We really need him to step up.

Hopefully they are just easing Rawls back into it. When fit he has been excellent, just need to stay healthy

Bet TheDoctor is tearing his hair out in New Jersey right now.

• Advertisement

This is exciting!

Penalties, dropped catches and the all important fumble.

Great to see in the flesh.....

It'll all work out. Do whatever you did last year to guarantee the win.

Blocked punt was good!

Blocked punt was good!

only good thing so far

Aaaaaand chance wasted

On a side note, I hate these grey uniforms. Its like the white one was washed with something that ran in the wash

• Registered Users Posts: 1,925 ✭✭✭Paleface

Bout time!

Wearing a Sherman grey at the game....

TOUCHDOWN!!!!

• Advertisement

This is where we come into our own.

Usually.

Advertisement