Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seattle Seahawks Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Mistakes, mistakes and more injuries. I don't think we'll make playoffs the way things are going.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭Paleface

Unless there is a total collapse between now and then its going to come down the Rams game in Week 15. Win that and they could sneak the division due to a better divisional record.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭TheDoctor

Hello all.

Stayed up for Monday night.

Mistakes were the name of the game.

Overall I thought we were the better team, gave up a sloppy 14-0 lead, for some reason threw away 3 points on half time and still had a kick to tie it up.

We had a run game too! Then of course he got hurt.

And we had Griffin to hold down the CB position with Sherman out, then he gets hurt on like the second snap of the game.

What can you do?

I’ll take the assumption we beat the 49ers next weekend and it puts us 7-4 for the year.

Love the Saints to do us a favor and beat the Rams.

But yeah that week 15 game in Seattle could be a big one!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Cjs21

Remaining Schedule Prediction:

@49ers - Win
    Eagles - Loss
    @Jags - Loss
    Rams - Win
    @Cowboys - Win
    Cardinals - Win

Should put us through to the wildcard with the way the remaining fixtures look.

Jags D will crush the O-Line to pieces, poor Russ.

• Advertisement

10-6 would probably be enough alright. So 4-2 from here required.

Results yesterday were good, Lions dropped behind us now and the Cowboys two behind.

TheDoctor wrote: »
    10-6 would probably be enough alright. So 4-2 from here required.

Results yesterday were good, Lions dropped behind us now and the Cowboys two behind.

10-6 would be enough to guarantee a wildcard I think. Rams could actually lose their next 5 games in a row.

Saints, Cardinals, Eagles, Hawks and Titans. Cardinals and Titans is a 50/50 game, but we can dream!

Not much we can read into that.

Had 2 good drives in the third quarter and it was game over

7-4

Now the small matter of the 10-1 Eagles!

TheDoctor wrote: »
    Not much we can read into that.

Had 2 good drives in the third quarter and it was game over

7-4

Now the small matter of the 10-1 Eagles!

Lane looked awful again, he can tackle, but his coverage is very poor. Makes you appreciate Sherman even more

So we’re back in the playoff spots... for a few hours anyway

• Advertisement

Better than usual first half. 30 more mins!

15 to go!

8-4 and up to fifth seed.

It’s been a good day.

Now onto the Jags

That lateral by Wilson was beautiful, last night has really thrown his name into the MVP hat

HUGE win!

Should give the team a real confidence boost that in light of the injuries they can still beat the top teams on their day.

Playoffs are now a much more realistic prospect regardless of what happens in the division. The main competition is coming from the NFC South and they all have to play each other a lot in the run in. The Falcons have to play the Saints twice!

Yeah said that on the week 13 thread

Saints in their last four games have to play Atlanta twice.

Atlanta in their last four have to obviously play the 2 Saints games and also play Carolina.

Panthers in their last four along with Atlanta also play the Vikings and potentially Rodgers first game back for Green Bay.

So they are all going to be taking wins from each other. Obviously Falcons are the danger as they have the tie breaker so cant end up on the same win/loss split as them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭coco0981

As well as the rams are playing they have 3 tough games coming up. Eagles, Seahawks, Titans. Quite possible they lose all 3. Then they have the 49ers to finish

Sitting up after an Xmas event. Saints @ Falcons

If we feel we can still win the division we want the Falcons to win this knock the Saints down a game.

If we just want to get to the playoffs we want the Saints to win to knock the Falcons down in the wildcard race?

Big game tonight now and really looking forward to it. Don't know if I read it here or elsewhere but someone said we seem to play up or down to our opposition. Should play well tonight then!

Not sure what to make of the jags.

Good defense meh offense.

The have had some weird results

Hammered teams like the Steelers and Ravens but have also lost to the Jets and Cardinals.

From our point the other games to keep and eye on are Vikings @ Panthers and Eagles @ Rams

To note we are the live game on Sky

• Advertisement

Eddie Lacy inactive, about time I think

Doesn’t work behind our o line, need a quick rb who can cut quickly as the line collapses.

So that was ugly ugly stuff and down to 8-5

So really need a minimum of 2-1 from here

Next weekend is huge to say the least

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭eet fuk

This is painful

Disaster of a performance. Rams making it look easy!

You can't predict the number of injuries to key players but it should still serve as a wake up call to the areas that need to be fixed.

Already looking to next weekend. A fresh Elliot could do serious damage again

Hard to know what to make of this, just hope the bucks can beat the falcons 2moro

I'm not holding out much hope for the Cowboys game. I think all our weaknesses and injuries have finally caught up with us.

That aside I've just watched highlights of the Patriots and Steelers at the weekend and the last play has just given me some troubling flashbacks!

• Advertisement

I thought the exact same thing, it was way too familiar!!

Patriots goal line, last minute, TD to win.......quick slant intercepted!

Advertisement