Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seattle Seahawks Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭TheDoctor

First late night game of the season. Tomorrow morning off and the coffee ready!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,724 ✭✭✭oleras

TheDoctor wrote: »
    First late night game of the season. Tomorrow morning off and the coffee ready!

One of the few times where i enjoy heading in for a night shift !

Potential pick with 2 mins to go. My heart.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭simongurnick

Had a few bob on carson rush 100 yards and a td...he almost dropped it!

Oh my god.......

• Advertisement

I need a drink

That came wayyy too close at the end.

44 yard field goal, 15 seconds left and scraps the outside of the post.....

4-1!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Knew I wouldnt be able to avoid the result, so delighted to wake ip to that score. Now I can watch without the heart attacks!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

What a way to start my wedding anniversary. Paul was clearly there tonight to help move that final kick wide!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Cjs21

That was a decent performance! Wilson is somehow afternoon finding another gear, absolutely incredible.

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭Vudgie

What a win...Wilson was outstanding.

The TD by Lockett was amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,925 ✭✭✭Paleface

Great win!!

Its been a really encouraging start to the season. I hope they can keep it up as its going to be a very tough division to get out of this year. Could possibly come down to divisional wins at the end.

Great to have all the stress done by half 9.

Such an awful slow start. Turnovers and picks from the defence kept us in it and then Russ had his usual few big plays.

Tough one v Ravens next weekend but 5-1 can’t complain.

Sit back and watch 49ers @ Rams now

5 - 1! What a start. Shame to lose Will Dissly for the rest of the season if it’s confirmed he did his Achilles. On a positive note Jarran Reed is back from suspension next weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭akenno

Ravens at the weekend, I feel the key will be tackling Jackson and stop him from making big plays through his feet. If he beats us in the air then fair enough. I'm looking forward to Reed being back in the line up and hopefully he will be able to generate some pressure through the middle of the line.

Our offence I'm not worried about, with the way Wilson is playing at the moment he can do anything. It will be horrible seeing ETIII in the opposing colours in Century Link but I really hope that he doesn't have a positive impact in the game for the Ravens. Then from next week on he can go back to being a Hall of Famer.

I would also like for Dickson to get some decent punts in this game (obviously I would prefer he never sees the field for a punt throughout the game), he has dropped off a lot this year.

Got the live spot on Sky this Sunday, first time this season

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭akenno

Well that game didn't go to plan. It all came down to 2 drives that Jackson took over.

The missed field goal gave the Ravens the short field, and of course they went for it on fourth down and they converted it. Our defence was gassed, and Jackson ran all over them. It must be so frustrating to have the wide receivers covered and then you see the QB go running for first down and more every time.

One loss isn't the end of the world but NFC West is so competitive that you can't afford to drop many games. At least we have the Falcons next week, in what should be an easy win.

We were on top until the pick.

Were 10-6 up and moving down field with ease, dominating time of possession then bang 13-10 down.

Ravens turned it up second half and couldn’t live.

Looks like we may get the 1-6 Falcons without their starting QB next week and then the Bucs at home who are very hit and miss.

Could be easily 7-2 before the first 49ers game who will probably be 8-0

Just to note we’re on at 5pm next weekend with the clocks changing

A few more of those drives would be nice !

• Advertisement

Falcons are hopeless

Starting to watch the Bucs game for next weekend

This is unnaturally relaxing

Hmmm... spoke too soon

Hmm 11 unanswered....

Suddenly that was a huge turnover

And just like that half the season is over!

6-2

Would have taken that at the start of the season, but we're so inconsistent right now. We can only hope we gain some consistency before the business end.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,397 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Josh Gordon incoming

I’ll be shocked if Josh Gordon is a success at Seattle. I think it’s a bit of desperation after losing Dissly and not being able to acquire a TE with his productivity.

• Advertisement

Had the Bucs held to a field goal and Wagner gives them a soft first down through a penalty which ends in a TD

Second Bucs TD gets thrown to one receiver bounces of him and gets caught by another

Throw in a missed FG and XP from our side and it feels like one of those days

Advertisement