If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick quote

Options
  • 02-09-2013 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭

Hi lads,

Can you give me a quick € quote on the following delivered to Dublin?

SAMSUNG UE55F6500
    PIONEERVSX527
    Wharfedale DX1 HCP

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Sagat, cheers for the post.

That will be a really nice system.

That system would work out at £1664.90 or 2030 Euro including delivery.

The 5 year warranty comes on the TV and for £15 you can add a 5 year on the receiver or for £29 you can add a 5 year warranty on the speakers.

I hope this helps but please let us know if we can help any further.

ATB

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭Sagat06

The 5 year warranty comes on the TV and for £15 you can add a 5 year on the receiver or for £29 you can add a 5 year warranty on the speakers.

ATB

Dave
    Hi Dave,

Thanks for the quote. I just had a walk around the shops with herself and "we've" decided 55" is too big for the room. 

Can you price me the following delivered to Dublin please?

UE50F6500 - I understand this is out of stock at the moment, but I'll take one when it becomes available
    Wharfedale DX1 HCP
    Onkyo TXNR616 - Do you this there is enough of an improve over the TXNR515 model to spend the extra?

If you can quote on this please and let me know if there is an update on the availability of the TV.

Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Sagat06 wrote: »

ATB

Dave
    Hi Dave,

Thanks for the quote. I just had a walk around the shops with herself and "we've" decided 55" is too big for the room. 

UE50F6500 - I understand this is out of stock at the moment, but I'll take one when it becomes available
    Wharfedale DX1 HCP
    Onkyo TXNR616 - Do you this there is enough of an improve over the TXNR515 model to spend the extra?

If you can quote on this please and let me know if there is an update on the availability of the TV.

Thanks
    Hi Sagat,

I'm just replying on Dave's behalf as he's up to his eyes in it at the mo.

We can offer the TV for £949.95 which also includes a free 5 year guarantee.  

Unfortunately the 616 is now finished :(  I could offer the new Onkyo TXNR626 with the Wharfdale pack for just £629.95.

This then would be a total of £1,618.90 which includes delivery on all three items.  

Let me know what you think.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭Sagat06

ATB

Dave
    Hi Dave,

Wharfedale DX1 HCP

Thanks
    Hi Sagat,

Unfortunately the 616 is now finished :(  I could offer the new Onkyo TXNR626 with the Wharfdale pack for just £629.95.

This then would be a total of £1,618.90 which includes delivery on all three items.  

Chris
    Hi Chris,

Thanks for the update and quote.

Very keen but a bit of a jump up in price, can you tell me what you best Euro conversion on this price is? also would it be cheaper to collect in store?

Thanks

Graham

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

ATB

Dave
    Hi Dave,

Wharfedale DX1 HCP

Thanks
    Hi Sagat,

Chris
    Hi Chris,

Thanks for the update and quote.

Very keen but a bit of a jump up in price, can you tell me what you best Euro conversion on this price is? also would it be cheaper to collect in store?

Thanks

Graham
    Hi Graham,

Using our in-store Euro rate you'd be looking at €1,974.26 delivered.

Collecting in store would save the delivery charge.  For collection you'd be looking at £1,579.90 / €1,926.70.

Chris

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.