Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork VS ?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Forbidao

My arrival here in Ireland was a week ago and I did'nt bring anything.
    Did'nt bring my XBox, a television nor my Arcade stick.
    If there was a 3s scenario here in Cork or in any other city around I would buy at least an Arcade Stick, so we could play.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭VizardAnto

Forbidao wrote: »
    My arrival here in Ireland was a week ago and I did'nt bring anything.
    Did'nt bring my XBox, a television nor my Arcade stick.
    If there was a 3s scenario here in Cork or in any other city around I would buy at least an Arcade Stick, so we could play.

I see there wouldn't be a scene for 3rd strike but I know there are a few 3S players in Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Silver Steeez

ya so ill be down for anything you can get going as well shokashi, maybe a better spot is whats needed somewhere on the edge of the city could be cheaper the Mardyke is a very popular and central spot. The deal the Galway guys have going is sweet but they do have a bigger community to allow for it. The 5 v 5 thing sounds good aswell should definitly try and get something going with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭jimmypenguin

we get the venue for free..
    they provide free finger food [although at invasion it was more of a banquet]..
    and they give us free beer for the entry fee..

a decent deal with a venue can be the heart and soul of a well run event..

Advertisement