Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Arsenal Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2013/14

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Gringo180 wrote: »
    It should guarantee a Champions League spot in my opinion and bring the value back to a great competition. I loved F.A cup final day on the bbc years ago when they would start there coverage about 2 hours before kick off and give great insight to the history of the competition. Would love us to win it this year, I would take that over 4th place any day.

So you'd be happy to swap with Wigan?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,500 ✭✭✭Drexel

farna_boy wrote: »
    No ****ing way.

The thoughts of playing really ****è teams from eastern Europe on Thursday is horrible. In reality it would prob be a good competition to be in but Champions league is where you wanna be. Look at the teams we are playing this year. So excited about every match in the group stages. Couldn't see myself being nearly as excited in the Europa league!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,493 ✭✭✭ronjo

gnfnrhead wrote: »

For gods sake thats obviously not what he meant

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

ronjo wrote: »
    For gods sake thats obviously not what he meant

Swap league position for the FA Cup. Exactly what Wigan did last season and they ended up relegated.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭Maire2009

He did say it should guarantee a Champions League spot! I'd love to win the FA Cup and I too remember when it was such a massive thing, really sad if it continues to be demeaned.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

Jaysus lads relax. I mean I would rather the players and club tasted a bit of success, I think thats what we are missing in the team. Winners. I always felt if we had of won that Carling Cup the year against Birmingham it would of spurred the club onto bigger things. As a wise man once said success breeds success.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

Lets not get silly now :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,277 ✭✭✭batistuta9

Arshavin on the emirates/home support.
    "It felt like the crowd was at the theatre - good seats, expensive tickets and they wanted to see a show, not to support the team.

"It was like there was no advantage in playing at home.

"Many of the players - the leaders that were left from the club's time at Highbury - often complained that the atmosphere in the stands was so bad."
    http://www.irishmirror.ie/sport/soccer/soccer-news/andrey-arshavin-arsenal-fans-quiet-2659003 the story's using quotes from The Sun but that article is behind the paywall

whatever you think about him, i don't think you can say he's wrong, you get that vibe from a lot of arsenal supporters/home matches

some guy on twitter
    "23 of us sat in the West stand together last night to try & generate atmosphere. We were told to sit down by a few but one..
    particular woman was adamant wanted a good view for the 'good money' shed paid for her ticket...She left with 15 mins to go
    which just about sums it up for me. Block 5, 6 & 7 are constantly loud, the rest apart from very few dotted fans is pathetic"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭.jacksparrow.

batistuta9 wrote: »
    Arshavin on the emirates/home support.

http://www.irishmirror.ie/sport/soccer/soccer-news/andrey-arshavin-arsenal-fans-quiet-2659003 the story's using quotes from The Sun but that article is behind the paywall

whatever you think about him, i don't think you can say he's wrong, you get that vibe from a lot of arsenal supporters/home matches

some guy on twitter
    "23 of us sat in the West stand together last night to try & generate atmosphere. We were told to sit down by a few but one..
    particular woman was adamant wanted a good view for the 'good money' shed paid for her ticket...She left with 15 mins to go
    which just about sums it up for me. Block 5, 6 & 7 are constantly loud, the rest apart from very few dotted fans is pathetic"

He's totally right but it's the direction the club took with the new stadium, making it into a family day out.

Plus all the supporters who want to sing from Highbury etc can't afford the ridiculous ticket prices, that's why our away fans are the loudest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,277 ✭✭✭batistuta9

He's totally right but it's the direction the club took with the new stadium, making it into a family day out.

Plus all the supporters who want to sing from Highbury etc can't afford the ridiculous ticket prices, that's why our away fans are the loudest.

yeah that probably plays a part now & he's right about the show, a lot of people are there because of the football that was played but it was called the Highbury library so...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭.jacksparrow.

batistuta9 wrote: »
    yeah that probably plays a part now & he's right about the show, a lot of people are there because of the football that was played but it was called the Highbury library so...

Highbury wasn't the loudest for signing in it's time but it was a hell of a lot better than the emirates. The north bank was great crack.

When some players say arsenal have the best fans it always baffles me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭Pierce_1991

They should bring back a lower tier standing section on the North Bank, get the atmosphere going

EDIT: I realise terraces aren't allowed in the Premiership but they should change that rule too :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭Paulegend

For me, this is our priority order:

1. League
    2. Champions League
    3. Qualify for the Champions League
    4. Finish above spurs
    5. At least qualify for the Europa League
    6. FA Cup
    7. League Cup

funny how the last trophy arsenal won was the fa cup meaning its been 10 years since the league.

everyone knows its important to get a top 4 spot. it goes without saying.

everyone knows that the title and the champions league are the things every fan wants.

but the fa cup and even yes the league cup are great days out. the league cup is very under rated BY FANS. its over in February so its not like its taking focus off the run in for the league. hell its over before the sweaty part of the champions league even begins.

i feel that fans rule it out only because the teams been knocked out/likely to be knocked out.

just look at every final in the last 20 years of both cups. i think maybe twice in each cup there wasnt a big team. so 4 finals in 40 havent been "big games". its complete b##ox to suggest that big teams dont take it seriously.

even in the last 10 years teams that have won the league cup alone are
    boro
    chelsea
    united
    chelsea
    spurs
    united
    united
    birmingham
    liverpool
    swansea

the fa cup is similar
    united
    arsenal
    liverpool
    chelsea
    pompey
    chelsea
    chelsea
    city
    chelsea
    wigan

considering that last year wigan beat city it wasnt exactly a small game.

we all love the premiership here. but right now its one of the most competitive leagues in the world. arsenal and liverpool have both made huge improvements this year and have turned from teams that are competing for champions league and europa respectivly into teams that with this kind of form after christmas will see them both at least be in the hunt for the title. that is a huge turn around from teams that both came under pressure for under performing the last few years.

besides arsenal and liverpool there are spurs who have a great side, united who are the current champions, city who are probably the most talented on paper, chelsea who have jose and mid table teams like everton southampton stoke villa and newcastle who can all take points from the big teams. that means that for any one team there can be at least 20 difficult games a season out of 38.

that means with that many teams competing there can only be one winner. so why not try to win a cup or two. would it really suck to finish 3rd or 4th and win the fa cup?? how about 2nd and the league cup while getting a champions league runners up medal??? i think we would all be talking about winning the cup if that where the case.

saying that the cups are small is just small minded mentality. its the same mentality that doesnt stick by managers or players. its the same mentality that wanted wenger gone last season, that wants moyes gone this season, that wanted robbie keane out of the irish team 4 years ago..............

celebrate the little victories for now and keep dreaming of the big ones. as a liverpool fan thats all we have been doing for years(2005 aside lol) other that that good blip we have only had the little victories but it is things like that that make it even bigger when you do win the big one. arsenal are looking good. they need to sort out the defence but there is no reason they cant win their first league in 10 years. but in saying that there is no reason they cant also win the fa cup

• Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭jonneymendoza

The league is definetly the hardest to win

• Closed Accounts Posts: 417 ✭✭Wolf Club

Gringo180 wrote: »
    Jaysus lads relax. I mean I would rather the players and club tasted a bit of success, I think thats what we are missing in the team. Winners. I always felt if we had of won that Carling Cup the year against Birmingham it would of spurred the club onto bigger things. As a wise man once said success breeds success.

I'd agree with you there to be honest. Obviously I'd rather we were competing in the CL til as late as possible but this season, for instance, if we got knocked out in the group stages and went on to win the Europa league, surely that would be more beneficial in the long term for the players? (Provided, of course, we went on to qualify for the Champions League next year).

We've been trading water for the past few seasons without ever really improving or regressing, winning the Carling Cup or might be the catalyst for further, greater successes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,828 ✭✭✭gosplan

Wolf Club wrote: »
    I'd agree with you there to be honest. Obviously I'd rather we were competing in the CL til as late as possible but this season, for instance, if we got knocked out in the group stages and went on to win the Europa league, surely that would be more beneficial in the long term for the players? (Provided, of course, we went on to qualify for the Champions League next year).

We've been trading water for the past few seasons without ever really improving or regressing, winning the Carling Cup or might be the catalyst for further, greater successes.

Maybe, I think a far greater catalyst though would be finishing like 3 points behind the league winners and being able to spot where we messed up. Having a platform like that for a title challenge is something we haven't experienced in ages.

You can get an easy draw or luck out in a cup contest but the league is about consistency and maturity. Get those parts right and you'll find the cups will start following.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 828 ✭✭✭FLOOPER

Hey all,

Was suggested I could post here for some info regarding getting tickets at the ground.

I'm heading over for the Liverpool game and unfortunately my promise of 2 tickets fell through so I know I'm going to have to put the ground work in around Islington.

Just really looking for best bets for getting tickets. Is it worth while going to the Season Ticket stall and waiting around there. Also does anyone know the best bars to go to for tickets off genuine supporters.

I've been very luck in the past before so hopefully something will give.

Know it's a top of the table clash too so not too hopeful, so if anyone can recommend a good bar to watch the game around the ground can you let me know too.

Thanks guys.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭Roddy23

I think if you can get some of the well known arsenal twitter heads to repost or share a request for two tickets you might have some luck. Have seen a good few requests on twitter for tickets and the lads requesting them normally come up trumps.

Big game Saturday, how's everyone feeling? If we can keep Suarez and Sturridge quiet it will go a long way to being a successful day for the Arsenal. Talking about it and doing are two very different things. Flamini missing is massive, but having Arteta serve his one game suspension v Chelsea was a silver lining.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,665 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Adding to what Roddy said, if you're on Twitter check out the Arsenal tickets account and send them a tweet saying that you're looking for tickets. It has nearly 40,000 followers so chances are you could get lucky https://twitter.com/arsenal_tickets

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

Roddy23 wrote: »
    I think if you can get some of the well known arsenal twitter heads to repost or share a request for two tickets you might have some luck. Have seen a good few requests on twitter for tickets and the lads requesting them normally come up trumps.

Big game Saturday, how's everyone feeling? If we can keep Suarez and Sturridge quiet it will go a long way to being a successful day for the Arsenal. Talking about it and doing are two very different things. Flamini missing is massive, but having Arteta serve his one game suspension v Chelsea was a silver lining.

With Flamini out I wonder what sort a job Vermaelen could do as a DMF. Depriving the Liverpool strikers of space will be key on Saturday and Flamini would have excelled at it. Without him I worry about how exposed our defence will be. I think TV could do a job. He's decent on the ball too so the midfield shouldn't suffer too much with his presence.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

I just dont think he's mobile enough and if far too often found charging forward only to be caught in no mans land. Not disciplined enough imo.

greendom wrote: »
    With Flamini out I wonder what sort a job Vermaelen could do as a DMF. Depriving the Liverpool strikers of space will be key on Saturday and Flamini would have excelled at it. Without him I worry about how exposed our defence will be. I think TV could do a job. He's decent on the ball too so the midfield shouldn't suffer too much with his presence.

I just don't see it. A ball playing CB is not the same as a DMF.

Sagna/Mert/Kos/Gibbs
    Arteta
    Rambo
    Gnabry/Ozil/Cazorla
    Mr Handsome

Focus on closing down defenders and denying Liverpool time to play out of defence.

High scoring game but we should be able to hurt them.

gosplan wrote: »
    I just don't see it. A ball playing CB is not the same as a DMF.

Sagna/Mert/Kos/Gibbs
    Arteta
    Rambo
    Gnabry/Ozil/Cazorla
    Mr Handsome

Focus on closing down defenders and denying Liverpool time to play out of defence.

High scoring game but we should be able to hurt them.

I'd be surprised if he risked Gnabry in such a big game, I'd say we'll see the 3 behind Giroud as Ozil/Jack/Santi. Or maybe even Rosicky in the middle, he likes to play Tomas in these types of games sometimes to try and set a nice tempo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

greendom wrote: »

I just don't think Verm there will ever work or could work. He would be the cause of multiple heart attacks he is already prone to errors and tactical indiscipline as a Cb I dread to think what he would do if ya threw him into midfield probably start trying to play a CF for most the game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,500 ✭✭✭Drexel

This is really funny.

article-0-1914385700000578-928_634x421.jpg

Some more here

• Advertisement

I think you are all under-estimating his capabilities. He was poor on several occasions last year but I'm hopeful that he's learnt from his time out on the sidelines and that those rushes of blood are a thing of the past. Thought he looked very composed on Tuesday.

My main reason for not playing him in that role on Sat is that it's too high profile a game to try something like that out. However if it has been tried extensively inttraining ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Myself and my mate were talking about the chelsea game the other night (hes a united fan) and he came up with this novel idea

The Nicholas Bendtner kick my arse club, Basiclly you pay 20 quid to kick Nichlas up the arse ! You have a full house at the emirates for this events and all proceeds go towards paying off the rest of this useless wasters contract

I thought it was genius to be honest lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 454 ✭✭TheCoolWay

These are the games Ozil was signed for, to bring us up a level against the teams around us... he better do the business!

45 minutes more work and then I'm off to London for the game. Come on the Arsenal!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

4 games without an assist for Özil. Coincidentally, 4 games since I brought him in to my FF team. Just to be safe I've brought in Suarez this week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭Awesomeness

Flamini may be back for the United game

Flamini may be back for the United game

Walcott too, perhaps !

TheCoolWay wrote: »
    These are the games Ozil was signed for, to bring us up a level against the teams around us... he better do the business!

This is true but I think maybe we might be expecting too much of him.

Ozil brings others into the game but I fear without any wide players and one heavily marked centre forward, he might not have a great influence.

I'm kind of clinging to the fact that Liverpool haven't been that great defensively because if they manage to do what Chelsea and Dortmund did and stop us playing through the middle, we'll probably lose.

I'm not sure if Gnabry is fit or not but of it's not working for us, he's a must. Even Nacho on and Gibbs playing wide left would be better than bringing on another CMF.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,480 ✭✭✭✭cson

They will score. We just have to score more essentially. Patience will be the key here I feel, we'll dominate midfield, we just have to keep probing and probing and hopefully their concentration levels will drop enough to let us in.

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Pudders

FLOOPER wrote: »
    Hey all,

Was suggested I could post here for some info regarding getting tickets at the ground.

I'm heading over for the Liverpool game and unfortunately my promise of 2 tickets fell through so I know I'm going to have to put the ground work in around Islington.

Just really looking for best bets for getting tickets. Is it worth while going to the Season Ticket stall and waiting around there. Also does anyone know the best bars to go to for tickets off genuine supporters.

I've been very luck in the past before so hopefully something will give.

Know it's a top of the table clash too so not too hopeful, so if anyone can recommend a good bar to watch the game around the ground can you let me know too.

Thanks guys.

1. Try and go to the ticket office early. Last year there were 4 lads from Ireland over who strolled up to the box office on the morning of the Liverpool game and all got tickets. Admittedly teh match was a Tuesday or Wednesday evening but worth the chane. Say you have come from Ireland for the match and got let down etc. Better if you are members already but sign-up if not. I would say given it is a Saturday and more competitive than doubt this will work but worth the try.
    2. Don't bother with the pubs for a ticket. You will be wasting your time. Not that I've ever been looking for a ticket in the pubs before the match, I've also never seen or heard anyone asking either to buy or sell a ticket before the match in the pubs in teh 12 years I've been going/living in the area.
    3. Try Hornsey Road, the section just off Holloway Road near the Nisa supermarket and the old sauna /brothel spot. That is where the touts are always as it is slightly away from most of the cops but near enough to . Will be expensive as you are up against the Japanese buyers who will over pay for the tickets.

In term sof pubs to watch the match, depends what you want. The 12 pins at Finsbury Park always gets a big crowd for the Arsenal TV games even the home games. I'd prefer the Faltering Fullback myself slightly further up Stroud Green road to the right on Ennis Road. The Tollington or Phibber Magees could be options for watching the game in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭wawaman

cson wrote: »
    They will score. We just have to score more essentially. Patience will be the key here I feel, we'll dominate midfield, we just have to keep probing and probing and hopefully their concentration levels will drop enough to let us in.

Yeah but like Chelsea i would imagine they will try and stifle us and we will do the normal tippy tappy getting nowhere stuff and they can pick us off on the break especially with no Flamini to offer cover

• Registered Users Posts: 6,333 ✭✭✭bad2dabone

I don't think they have the midfield to stifle us. Just like I don't think we will stop their strikers. It's going to be a good game I reckon. I'm sure there'll be plenty to talk about. Hopefully a big game from our key players, giroud , ozil and mertschelny.
    Suarez is a banker to score.

wawaman wrote: »
    Yeah but like Chelsea i would imagine they will try and stifle us and we will do the normal tippy tappy getting nowhere stuff and they can pick us off on the break especially with no Flamini to offer cover

Yup, there's an obvious route to success there but can Liverpool do what Dortmund and Chelsea did in terms of containing us? Not so sure.

Barry Glendening on the guardian's football weekly made a good call and said either Arsenal will win a high scoring game or Liverpool will win a low scoring one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Having posted here since after the 1st game of the season, How things change!

Looking forward to playing ye at the weekend.

Both teams looking at their best for some time now, and I know I for one am afraid a deflating loss could put a dampener on the whole thing and see us slide back to where we perhaps expected to be all along. Our season gets a lot tougher from here on in.

Anyway, delighted from a Liverpool perspective that Walcott is out. Over the years, pace out wide has always killed us.

This year however, its perhaps changed a bit since we switched to 3-5-2. A false 9 looks to cause us more problems as we get overrun in our defensive third, especially that space between defence and midfield, and our CBs are looking on, unsure as what to do or who to pick up.

Arsenal will probably start with Giroud, with the form he's in you can't drop him really, but its the players behind in Ozil and Cazorla, in particular, who will obviously cause us the most problems.

Our midfield trio had its best game of the season last week when Henderson came in alongside Gerrard, who was pushed on, and Lucas played the pivot/anchor role. It was a small tweak but it made the world of a difference, and without seeing that I wouldn't be anyway optimistic going into this game. Absolutely, if Liverpool don't play those three in the same way again, we're in trouble.

Henderson pushing on, pressing, and making space for SAS, all while exploiting your lack of Flamini could be really key to this game. Giving Gerrard that bit more space too and just leaving Lucas alone to do his thing.

I'd be surprised if Wilshire doesn't come in alongside Arteta, and Ramsey to be in the supporting trio alongside Ozil and Cazorla. Pretty formidable on paper, but it should be one hell of a battle with what I said before.

The two lads up top certainly make things easier for the rest of the Liverpool side, and will hopefully stop Arsenal from fully bombing on, as when you've two of the most in form players, and probably the best looking partnership in the league, the danger is always there. Newcastle and Sunderland games spring to mind.

Cautious optimism, with a realisation that we're the underdog is probably how most Liverpool fans view this. I imagine, and deservedly so, Arsenal probably overall do feel they have the better chance of winning. Although I've seen how negative some of ye lot can be due to circumstance over the years :pac:

Personally, think this game may not be the attacking spectacle some are thinking, for a variety of reasons, so I think maybe a 2-1 game, with either a winner or consolation in the last 10 minutes. Not at all sure as to which one or for who though!

Might be away for this one, which is unfortunate, as I would have enjoyed the match thread no doubt.

Edit: Christ that's long!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Knex. wrote: »
    Personally, think this game may not be the attacking spectacle some are thinking, for a variety of reasons, so I think maybe a 2-1 game, with either a winner or consolation in the last 10 minutes. Not at all sure as to which one or for who though!

Given how important the points are for both team, I agree there won't be a lot of goals. Still, should be a good fight and great game. 2-1 looks good enough to me.
    Is Walcott coming back this week?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭Quixoticelixer

I find it really odd how Liverpool fans seem to believe we actually did anything wrong with our Suarez interest in the summer...

Suarez wanted away, so we put a bid in. Hardly crime of the century now that is it? They bid for Clichy in 2011 when he wanted out of Arsenal- so it's okay for them to bid for our wantaway players but it's not okay for us to bid for their wantaway players?

I'd understand their anger at Arsenal if we had pulled Barcelona and Real Madrid's trademark slimey propeganda tactics but we didn't. What's their problem??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭EuropeanSon

I find it really odd how Liverpool fans seem to believe we actually did anything wrong with our Suarez interest in the summer...

Suarez wanted away,so we put a bid in. Hardly crime of the century now that is it? They bid for Clichy in 2011 when he wanted out of Arsenal- so it's okay for them to bid for our wantaway players but it's not okay for us to bid for their wantaway players?

I'd understand their anger at Arsenal if we had pulled Barcelona and Real Madrid's trademark slimey propeganda tactics but we didn't. What's their problem??
    Their problem is that they aren't yet used to being as far down the pecking order of clubs as they currently are, and evidence for it makes them annoyed.

Ah lads, ye can't be serious?

Not even sure where to begin...But I'll avoid a shit fest and all I'll say is, the majority of fans don't really care as to what the bid was, all that matters is Suarez is still at the club.

1 pound thing came about because of circumstance, and it was more funny than anything.

Also, we're more used to it now than we were four years ago, one would have thought. It was more because it was Arsenal and not United/City/Chelsea that got people going. Start of the season, are main rivals for Top 4 were yerselves and Spurs. Some would say it still remains that way.

Selling your best player to either of those teams is footballing suicide - that's were any animosity comes from. Once again, all circumstance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

I still want that fcukin Yank out of Arsenal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

Knex. wrote: »
    Henderson pushing on, pressing, and making space for SAS, all while exploiting your lack of Flamini could be really key to this game. Giving Gerrard that bit more space too and just leaving Lucas alone to do his thing.

Grand post, but keep the cringe to your own thread! :pac:

Grand post, but keep the cringe to your own thread! :pac:

I actually hate it too :D

Got called for it in our thread as well, but as I said, it was a long post and I got lazy. Had even started writing their names and all :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Missing Flamini is the game changer for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

We havent got to play our first choice 11 all year, tbh when both squads are at full fitness i feel we are much better than Liverpool, but with all our injuries, it will be very close.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

A score draw and Chelsea to win by 2 or 3 and we'll be top this weekend.

One can dream :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,179 ✭✭✭Irish Aris

the game tomorrow also causes me a headache on who to pick as captain in my FPL team. . .

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement