Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diet plan!

Options
  • 02-09-2013 6:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hey everybody I thought I would set up this thread because I know ALOT of people are getting into their fitness lately! /i was looking for someone to help me with a diet plan to tone up and loose some weight and just to feel better about myself!! If anyone could help please let me know!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭thegreatiam

Sarsx wrote: »
    I know ALOT of people are getting into their fitness lately! /i was looking for someone to help me with a diet plan to tone up and loose some weight and just to feel better about myself!! If anyone could help please let me know!

It happens so much they set up some stickies with lots of useful information. feel free to read those and come back with specific questions.

Advertisement