Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HI Alan I have the new bill now which has gone up to 500.74 euro. My account number i

Options
  • 02-09-2013 6:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭

HI Alan I have the new bill now which has gone up to 500.74 euro. My account number is <snip>. Can you sort this out as promised and get back to me. I will be at work, so would appreciate it if you rang me after 4 p.m.,thanks. For some reason I can't send you private messages anymore.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Hi Johngoose
    Alan is off this week, which is the reason you cannot PM him, however we will chase this for you now and should be able to advise after 16:00 as you requested.. I would advise removing your details from post though... just in case...
    Tony

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Hi Johngoose
    Alan is off this week, which is the reason you cannot PM him, however we will chase this for you now and should be able to advise after 16:00 as you requested.. I would advise removing your details from post though... just in case...
    Tony

Hi Johngoose,

I have looked into this for you and I can confirm the balance on the account will be wrote off for you so you are not liable to pay the €500.74. You do not have to worry about it, we'll take care of it for you.

Thanks

Tracey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Johngoose

Hi Johngoose
    Tony

Hi Johngoose,

I have looked into this for you and I can confirm the balance on the account will be wrote off for you so you are not liable to pay the €500.74. You do not have to worry about it, we'll take care of it for you.

Thanks

Tracey
    Thanks Tracey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Johngoose

Johngoose wrote: »
    Hi Johngoose
    Tony

Hi Johngoose,

Thanks

Tracey
    Thanks Tracey
    Tracey new bill for same amount arrived yesterday, weeks after you promised to sort it out. Before you Alan said he'd sort it out. Before I went onto your Eircom section of boards i got the same treatment, passed from one department to another over the phone. Just wondering is this how Eircom treats unhappy customer, fob them off, tell them it will be alright and keep sending them bills. Is the plan to wait until some credit management company takes over in a few months? Leave the credit management company take over, then I can't talk to anybody from Eircom, it will be too late? I actually can't trust anybody working for Eircom anymore, I want an official letter saying that my bill has been cleared, before I'll trust anybody from this company. Customers with a problem are treated like crap and given the complete runaround. Not to mention hours wasted on phone and time dealing with technicians who are sent to 'fix' broadband problems.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi Johngoose
    Tony

Hi Johngoose,

Thanks

Tracey
    Thanks Tracey
    Tracey new bill for same amount arrived yesterday, weeks after you promised to sort it out. Before you Alan said he'd sort it out. Before I went onto your Eircom section of boards i got the same treatment, passed from one department to another over the phone. Just wondering is this how Eircom treats unhappy customer, fob them off, tell them it will be alright and keep sending them bills. Is the plan to wait until some credit management company takes over in a few months? Leave the credit management company take over, then I can't talk to anybody from Eircom, it will be too late? I actually can't trust anybody working for Eircom anymore, I want an official letter saying that my bill has been cleared, before I'll trust anybody from this company. Customers with a problem are treated like crap and given the complete runaround. Not to mention hours wasHi ted on phone and time dealing with technicians who are sent to 'fix' broadband problems.

Hi Johngoose

I would like to assure you that you do not have to pay this. It does take some time to have such a large amount cleared by credit management. Please trust us on this.

I understand it's not helpful to receive a bill for this but please ignore requests for this payment and we will hopefully have this resolved within the next week or two.

Thanks

Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement