Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adding a second card for more monitors

Options
  • 02-09-2013 6:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭

I have a HD7770, a HD4350 and 4 monitors. The 7770 has DVI, HDMI and DP out and the 4350 has two DVI out.

I want to connect two monitors to the DVI and HDMI ports on my 7770 (my "primary" monitors) and two to the DVI ports on the 4350 (my "secondary" monitors). I'm using Windows 7 (64 bit) and currently I have the 7770 drivers installed and running with the two primary monitors working fine.

I haven't specifically installed any drivers for the 4350 yet (it uses a different catalyst version) but am not getting anything from it at all, not even from the default Windows drivers. Device manager says it cannot load the driver because another instance of the driver is running. Does anyone have any advice to make this work or otherwise?

Advertisement