Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

another complete joke

Options
  • 02-09-2013 7:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭

This seems to be a weekly post for me at this stage. Went into the branch in Salthill this morning to transfer money from my savings account into my current account. I asked the teller if the funds would be in my account immediately and he said they would. Fast forward two hours and I am in woodies paying for something when I realise the teller didn't give me back my card. A simple enough mistake in fairness however my card was sitting there for 2 hours and he didn't bother to ring to let me know.
    I travel all the way across town to collect my card, complete waste of time. An hour later I decide to check my balance and realised that he never transferred the money at all. I decided to call the branch to see what the problem was and I got connected to customer service in Dublin, not the branch in Salthill although that was the number I phoned. I had to return to the bank for a third time and speak to the manager in order to complete this simple transaction
    What a complete waste of my time

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Linda

Hi JAMM222,

Apologies about the inconveniences you've experienced lately.  We feel in this instance it may be better to arrange for a call from your branch. If you would like to PM us your full name and contact number we can get the Salthill branch to call you. Or another branch if your account is held somewhere else.

Thanks
    Linda

Advertisement