Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom leading me up garden path...

Options
  • 02-09-2013 7:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭

Hi,

My neighbours all hav efibre...I hav 1.5meg broadband. I live in housing estate...closest house on both sides of me hav it and they are 10feet away approx....very annoyed

Hav rang cust service/tech support....gettn usual speal...when its in your area....like hello ahem my neighbours have it!!!

This evening rang to cancel eircom as had enough of yere nonsence...put on hold for 20 min & then voice mail tells me its closed for day!!!! That is a very sneaky way of doing business eircom!!!

Not impressed and i do intend to cancel as had enough of yere nonsence

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Hi grange mac
    Sorry that you were on hold and did not receive an answer to this. If you PM me your line number I can check this for you and should be able to clear up any query.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭grange mac

Hi grange mac
    Sorry that you were on hold and did not receive an answer to this. If you PM me your line number I can check this for you and should be able to clear up any query.
    Tony

Any update on this guys?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

grange mac wrote: »
    Hi grange mac
    Tony

Any update on this guys?
    Not yet grange mac, sorry, I will push this for you again and should have response later today or early tomorrow.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭grange mac

Hi grange mac
    Tony

Any update on this guys?
    Not yet grange mac, sorry, I will push this for you again and should have response later today or early tomorrow.
    Tony
    Thanks Tony

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi grange mac
    Tony

Any update on this guys?
    Tony
    Thanks Tony

[font=Times New Roman","serif]Hi Grange mac[/font]

[font=Times New Roman","serif]I have investigated this issue and I've been advised by the efibre networks department that "the efibre service is not guaranteed to any address, there are network, cabling and distance issues that can affect availability. There can individual factors for each address and the networks team investigated and stated the service is not available at the address".[/font]

[font=Times New Roman","serif]Operations have informed me that it's not possible to check every customers request to the specific reasons as to why the service is not available.[/font]

[font=Times New Roman","serif]I really do understand how vague the response is however I would like to assure you that I detailed clearly all the information you provided Tony in your PMs and the reason for the delay in a response is because I have explored every avenue available.

I am sorry I could not get back with better news and apologise for the inconvenience this causes.[/font]

[font=Times New Roman","serif]Thanks[/font]
    [font=Times New Roman","serif] [/font]
    [font=Times New Roman","serif]Al[/font]

• Advertisement
Advertisement