Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WIfi Hub

Options
  • 02-09-2013 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

We are Eircom customers at home (phone and Broaband) and also Business customers (office phone and Broadband) Today, I registered for wifi hub giving my home account number. When I tried to register my husband on same account it would not allow. Surely it cannot be the case that only one of us can use wifi hub? I would assume that each account number would allow access of more than one in a family? Am I incorrect in this assumption?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Hi footballgirl

Access to wifi hub is based on account number. Only one user can use account number at any one time. If you have home and business accounts, are these separate accounts with separate account numbers?

Tony

Advertisement