Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coverage around UL

Options
  • 02-09-2013 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭

Odd question, but what is the best phone network around UL?

Recently on 3 and it is absolutely horrific, impossible to connect to the internet.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭Agent_99

Eire-Dearg wrote: »
    Odd question, but what is the best phone network around UL?

Recently on 3 and it is absolutely horrific, impossible to connect to the internet.
    In on meteor with no problems except 3G can drop out in some buildings. O2 have a transmitter just down the road so I'd imagine their coverage would be good as well. 3 are crap all around limerick

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

I went to UL for 4 years on the 3 network and had a full HSPDA signal at all times, perhaps there is something wrong with your phone?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

on 3 and in UL for years, no issues, unless your in the corner of the cafe in schuman surrounded by thick concrete

phone OS version number ? could be your phone

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Pai Mei

On Meteor myself and have no real issues with signal or anything. Internet is grand but sometimes the signal doesn't be full like so it can be slow at some stages around the campus.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I'm on O2 and have great coverage pretty much everywhere. Don't really use 3G at all tbh because there's nothing I need to check on the internet so urgently that it can't wait until I can get close enough to pick up ulwireless.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Using 3 in brookfield hall here!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

It could be my phone, it's about 4 or 5 years old, and ironically i have a new phone on the way to me so hopefully that sorts it.

Advertisement