Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Didn't receive confirmation email, slightly worried

Options
  • 02-09-2013 11:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭

I got a call today from a lady called Adriana and she very kindly offered to upgrade me to eFibre for free. 

She spent ages chatting to me on the phone and was very nice. She has arranged for a guy to come out to my house next week to upgrade me, but she said she would email me confirmation of this upgrade and I didn't receive it.

Starting to worry now incase it wasn't reallly Eircom who called me?!

She gave me a new account number and explained that I would be sent a final bill, and then a new bill 6 weeks after the installation of the new modem.

Can I just confirm with someone that this was a genuine call?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Hi fussyonion
    If you PM me your telephone and account number I can advise here.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Tony just to let you know it's all sorted.
    I actually needed to speak to Eircom today regarding another matter so while on the phone, I discussed this issue with them and it's all sorted.
    Thanks for your reply anyway :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Happy to heat that fussyonion. Hope the upgrade goes well and if you should have any further query just let us know.
    Tony

Advertisement