Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

boards fantasy nfl league trades

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭nerd69

i agree to an extent but ray rice for example who looked like a steal has done f all whereas my wrs and qb are killing it so yes if you can get one of the rbs performing your going to have to give a lot but i dont think anyones gona trade them anyway. so for a guy thats doing ok/looks like hes going to break out there pretty fair trades

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Raoul wrote: »
    I totally disagree with you this year. RBs are totally underperforming this year, its all about the WRs. :confused:

Edit- Bertie, I think Ball is #3 in Denver.
    Definitely question that statement. He has over 50% more rush attempts than Tillman, in fact he has only 7 carries less that Knowshon. Plus as the rookie I can only see upside, hence he will stay with this weeks top scoring Slashers. If he could only play better rock, paper, scissors or if Knowshon were to get injured, he will become invaluable.

Montee seems quite happy with his role as my #4 HB behind #3 Willis McGahee despite Dave's slating of the Cleveland running game, again only see improvement there as he gets used to their offence.

And to all those who laughed at me paying $39 for Lamar Millar he looks better and better every week, plus Dolphins have a easy schedule. In Buffalo with Spiller injury prone it seems that Fred Jacson will hopefully continue to produce. In fact he is a top 10 HB, happy with that for $3.

So all that said I do agree with Dave's statement that HB's are a valuable commodity in such a large league.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

TY Hilton, Anyone interested? Same goes for MJD.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

adrian522 wrote: »
    TY Hilton, Anyone interested? Same goes for MJD.

Hilton yes, but i doubt you need anybody i got, what u looking?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I'll take a look and get back to you if that's ok?

• Advertisement
Advertisement